Moral Authorities Encourage Songkran Attendees to Dress Appropriately

Jacob Maslow

Dear all Thailand bashers!

as I've red in this topic and many others - you hate Thailand, Thais, Thai government etc.

so why do you torture yourself so fiercely? why don't you go back to your wonderful civilized Western countries?

is it a kind of kinky weird pleasure - to hate a place, suffer and still live here?

There's always one :rolleyes:

• Like 1

"The state media is warning the public that the sexual assault of women is caused by the clothing they wear."

Name and shame.

\

In the States that's known as blaming the victim. Besides I do like skimpiness of clothing on females I consider hot. But they had better not jump my bones.

More ' values ', more hypocrisy, more BS that no one will pay the slightest attention to.

Ladies dress appropriately or you encourage a sexual assault ! Does this apply to ugly women who may wear bikinis ?

As "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" who knows?

There is a fairly standard template for beauty, for most guys. Slim, young, pretty face. I know if the girl I have 'met' at Nana is a fairly standard 'beauty' as all those beer guzzlers in the 'sit and stare bars' at the entrance, give jealous and longing looks as I walk past with her.

WOW, what a he man!!

Getting jealous and longing looks from the beer guzzlers when he is passing with his rented hooker!!

You seem to forget, that the beer-bellies probably already have slept with your "girlfriend"

Most stayed awake!

This image used to be on the Ministry of Culture website (until the 2011 Songkran episode):

songkran-bare-breasted-painting.jpg

The offending image was changed after the MoC condemned topless revellers during the 2011 celebration and a flurry of people pointed out that the MoC had an image of topless girls on their website !

When my kids have grown up and left home I'm going to hang this in my bedroom if the wife is okay with it smile.png

YES, thats the fantasy that first attracted me to Thailand....rolleyes.gif

Dear all Thailand bashers!

as I've red in this topic and many others - you hate Thailand, Thais, Thai government etc.

so why do you torture yourself so fiercely? why don't you go back to your wonderful civilized Western countries?

is it a kind of kinky weird pleasure - to hate a place, suffer and still live here?

The only real suffering we are exposed to here, is reading nonsense posts like yours!!

We are criticizing to double standards of the Morale Police here, in other words standing up for the Thai people>

No government official anywhere should tell women how to dress, and say if they get assaulted, they had it coming...............

Now be a good boy, and go back under your bridge!!

why do you think Thais should tolerate all these sugar daddies in pith helmets from the West come to their homeland and try to teach how Thais should live?

what is moral and what is immoral

what they should do and what they shouldn't

why don't you keep your view on moral values (which some people call lechery) for yourself and let others deal with there internal issues?

who, please tell me who, lied you that you know it better how other nations should live?!

Or even better accept that just because you live somewhere other than your home country you should not cease to think.

Or even accept that when someone makes a crass, stupid and patently false claim, as mr sin did, they deserve all the abuse they get.

It's not bashing if its highlighting the truth.

you are making statements based on your moral values, your cultural background etc. But here in Thailand people have different ideas about there country development. and they don't care of what you think. because of these ideas Thailand became what it is now - attracting millions of tourists (including you) every day. You chose Thailand as a place to live because of this ideas and principles. And now you are bashing them.

you ran away from emancipation, which destroys western society, and here you try to instill the same infection (!!!). even animals don't shit where they live.

Thailand is what it is. you have neither power nor moral right to change anything here. Thais would never need your opinion about how to manage there own country. So why don't you either accept Thailand as it is or leave it?

instead of this you are keep staying here and bash the country, like Muslim immigrants bash "anti-Muslim discrimination in the UK" but do whatever it takes in order not to come back to their wonderful Muslim homelands.

This is what I don't understand

why do you think Thais should tolerate all these sugar daddies...

Wouldn't that question be better addressed to uncounted family members in Isaan, taking the benefits of sending their young women off to be bar girls?

• Like 1

why do you think Thais should tolerate all these sugar daddies...

Wouldn't that question be better addressed to uncounted family members in Isaan, taking the benefits of sending their young women off to be bar girls?

not at all. because these "uncounted family members" are in their own country thus can do whatever they want. But sugar daddies come to foreign country to fulfill there lust.

citizen can do what they want in their own country - if they abide laws they choose for their homeland, but guests, foreigners, aliens can be useful for the society, useless or even harmful - and should be treated accordingly.

any country has a right to get rid of foreigners who damage country's economy, social harmony, morality, culture etc.