Suvarnabhumi copy shop.

Possibly?

I know there is a small room right in the top right hand corner of the check in floor, that has internet terminals and does printing for a small charge. I am pretty sure they had a photocopier in there too?

From the entrance where taxi drops you off, go right - all the way to the bottom, then turn left and head for the very corner of the airport.

• 3 weeks later...

Possibly?

I know there is a small room right in the top right hand corner of the check in floor, that has internet terminals and does printing for a small charge. I am pretty sure they had a photocopier in there too?

From the entrance where taxi drops you off, go right - all the way to the bottom, then turn left and head for the very corner of the airport.

Is that not the post office ?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Possibly?

No, but that may be another place to try and find a photocopier?. It was an internet room tucked in a corner on the departures check in floor (4th floor?) http://suvarnabhumiairport.com/en/124-within-the-terminal shows 4 internet places on the 3rd floor, but none on the 4th floor. Anyway...It was where I was sent to go online and get a visa + print out.

Possibly?

It's not the post office, might be next to it though. It's an open front shop and you can see desks with computer screens inside. Go inside and the staff speak English so very simple to hand over a flash drive or SD card for them to print from, 10 baht a copy I think. I'm sure they would have a photocopier available.