Lost Dog heading from Luk Sae to Kanchanaburi

karenclementine

Some Chinese women moved my dog away from me when I was sleeping, let him sit on a seat next to them, and he jumped off the slow moving train I was taking to Thonburi from Kanchanaburi. Please help me find him, I'm absolutely devastated!!!!! This occurred on Saturday late afternoon/early evening.

I spent the whole night looking, all of yesterday looking (assisted by a Search and Rescue group of Thai locals, but I had trouble communicating to them that we weren't looking far enough -- they couldn't understand a dog would move quite quickly back home). So I am back in Kanchanaburi waiting for him, in hopes he will find his way home, making fliers, and searching for him.

Theo: 14 kilos, about 9? month old male with only one testicle, tall skinny lanky with a skinny tail and pointy ears and white at the end of his tail and on his toes. about 3/4 of a meter tall and growing. Lost on the Nam Tok/Thonburi line leaving from Kanchanaburi about 40 km away from Kanchanaburi towards Bangkok, close to the Luk Kae station. Assumed to be on his way back to Kanchanaburi. Any information, please contact 0615875406 (English) or 0881148146 (Thai or English)

Reward if found! I love this dude with all of my being. I found him three months ago a little puppy with a giant gash. Nursed him back to health and we became best buddies. I miss him so much. Please help me find him.

Karen

post-236403-0-60724500-1428903267_thumb.