Any TV member know this building?

Thanks for the reply trogers

The agents make the place look fabulous !

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/real-estate/apartments-to-rent/rra1b40s12-1-bedroom-for-rent-in-ramkamhaeng-323601.html

I wonder why I can't find the building on Google Earth? Their photos appear to be recent enough.

Thanks for pointing out the safety concerns.

The Horizon. Look at it between 8 to 9pm.

Sparsely occupied. I don't fancy staying in a high-rise that has internal air wells that spread smoke during a fire.

Probably because 8-9 is when most people are out eating or the like.

Sparsely occupied. I don't fancy staying in a high-rise that has internal air wells that spread smoke during a fire.

Not when one's residence is in the outskirt of the city and has to wake up by 6am the next morning to get to work or school.

• 4 weeks later...

Its hard to tell just by looking from the outside if its occupied or not unless you can see if there are curtains. In my condo with around 300 units, the parking lot only gets full around 9-10, so before that its safe to say most people are not home.

Not when one's residence is in the outskirt of the city and has to wake up by 6am the next morning to get to work or school.

A friend of a friend live there (thai woman) on her floor, only 2-3 condos have people living there, out of the maybe 10 units on each floor.

i would never invest in a condo there, if will be close to impossible to sell. even the girl i know which live there, don't expect to ever be able to sell it.

location is properly not the best, i would not live there without a car and i have driven past a few times, and there was a lot of traffic (yes i know its bkk, but still)

if one need to study/work at the nearby Uni, i think there is lots of better alternatives nearby imo

to expensive for the area and much better options available nearby