Three women arrested for indecent dancing, dressing

Thaivisa News

They should get all the mobile discotheques (trucks with BOOM BOOM) of the road.

I live on a side road to a main road in Pattaya. Even in the middle of the night they blast their music, not caring waking everybody up along the drive.

Idiots with too much money.

• Like 2

This should be done to Americans on Spring Break in Florida

The Morals of Americans are terrible and they need God

God created evil, if he did not want us to do immoral things.... he would not have created evil tongue.png

Which God? facepalm.gif

The one? cheesy.gif

They should get all the mobile discotheques (trucks with BOOM BOOM) of the road.

I live on a side road to a main road in Pattaya. Even in the middle of the night they blast their music, not caring waking everybody up along the drive.

Idiots with too much money.

Dance on your car, wearing some "Bavarian Lederhosen" and blast the right music to it. They'll leave you alone, believe me.

The photo might give you an idea......

post-158336-0-42163100-1429001694_thumb.

• Like 1

Halleluiah! They arrested the owners of pickups that had been converted to play loud music. Why aren't they doing that in Pattaya? When they pass my house the vibration from the bass speakers causes my pool water to vibrate!

The other noise which p***** me off is that from the advertising trucks which cruise around in threes at 10 kph. These should also be banned as they not only cause noise nuisance/pollution but they obstruct normal traffic flow. Somebody should tell those who pay for this service that there is no way we are going to avail ourselves of said service! Perhaps that would have some effect?

While I enjoy girls "enjoying themselves" in public as these girls did, I can also see the logic in what is happening here. We all know what kind of reputation Thailand has, it's a reputation that has been cultivated over many years and may not in itself be family friendly!

If the present government are trying to change the worlds perception of Thailand into something more wholesome and family friendly, this may be an unfortunate step that has to be taken.

Lets be honest there is no shortage of bars, clubs or hotel rooms where you can all enjoy this kind of entertainment, maybe just maybe taking it out of public view and off the streets in general may not be a bad thing. I have made the point several times in previous threads, would you be happy for you're daughter to perform for the public in this way? It's all a case of what is considered as "public decency" Why should Thailand be any different to most other countries in the world?

I patiently await the avalanche of derisory comments...

I think the regime masters are perfectly right to insist revelers dress decently. I hope these wanton jezebels will think long and hard about their behaviour during their jail sentence. Personally I've been wearing a suit during my revelry.

Edited by goosifer

Well this surprising.They actually have laws for noise and nuisance.

Obviously other RTP units are unaware of this.

They certainly are in Koh Samui where the constant noise from the advertising pick ups and 10 wheeler trucks, particularly in Chaweng, means I rarely go into the place...mind you don't think I am missing much!

Are you serious or just another God Bother er ??

Not really sure but it looks like black humor and sarcasm vs misunderstanding. But I could be wrong. whistling.gif

>> Police arrested three Thai women in Buri Ram Monday for being scantily-clad and for dancing too dirtily in violation of the Cabinet resolution.<<Quote

Dancing too dirtily??

Looking forward to the reenactment !!wub.png

You can just imagine the head of the council for disorder and mayhem addressing his lacky?

Somchai have we stopped those tossers on the beach with them ski thingies ripping off the tourists yet or are they still at it?

Sorry boss happens every day, but we.ve managed to stop social media and that big forum compaining about it too much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we called in a few favours1

Good news boss, our boys in Buriram arrested some local tarts for flashing too much flesh but we shall pretend they were visiting from Cambodia.

Great work Somchai we dont want our countries fine international reputation tarnished!

And which "God" of yours created morals? None of the ones I'm familiar with and certainly none of the 'Big Three'.

Jehovah? Nah... Genital mutilation; Stoning Gays; There's not enough room on this site to list the perversions of Jehovah's morals!

The Christian God? Nah.... Crusades; Inquisition; Peadophilia in the leadership.... even longer list than Jehovah's

Allah?... Nah... ISIS; Female mutilation; Marrying off the Martyrs to a bunch of Virgins; 'nuff said

• Like 1

Hey Harry...can you explain why seemingly every Thai post leads American ex-pats to go into a tirade and feel the need to bash America?

Take a walk along Walking Street, Pattaya any night of the week,, and you will see dozens of scantily clad girls, with their tits practically falling out. Is that OK? Then why not OK in Buriram. When getting soaked to the skin with the water games, the least you wear the more confortable it is!

Take a walk along Walking Street, Pattaya any night of the week,, and you will see dozens of scantily clad girls, with their tits practically falling out. Is that OK? Then why not OK in Buriram. When getting soaked to the skin with the water games, the least you wear the more confortable it is!

It only becomes a crime, when the BIB and/or the army don't get their share of the takings.

So the crime the 3 girls committed, was not showing their tits, but doing it for free!!

• Like 1

Next time harry, can you post can you insert a sarcasm thingy so some people can identify a joke.

Edited by xen
  • Like 2