Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

One Offensive post removed.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific
locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or
any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now spend time in any major office area at lunch time and see how pretty, well presented and lovely these girls/women are. Very few are less than a 5 or 6.

I drive through Dusit in BKK every weekday, that could be considered as a "major office area" as it's full of government buildings and universities. It's very rare to see anything above a 5.5, the only exception being some of the Army chicks (I suspect they are secretaries) around there. Too many unhealthily white ethnic Chinese, horrid.

I used to wonder why people on TVF were drooling after average looking newscasters, etc. After starting to work in BKK I don't wonder anymore. The standard in that ants nest is appallingly low.

Even in the USA, youth closes the gap in desire levels,

An enthusiastic Thai girl in her 20's, who is only of average looks will be more appealing than the above average western woman because their tiny bodies are a key feature and their warmer more appreciative attitudes towards us older gents creates changes in our feelings towards them

This isn't all about prostitutes as my friends Thai wife has tried to set me up with all of her single friends at their insistance when they know I am in town, but she already knows if they are over 35 that is of no interest to me,

So she is open to my dating her 26 year old daughter, who has two kids she can't live with because she can't afford them and believes I could unite her family, which I could,

But I already raised my kids,

I ain't doing that again, no matter how cute and tiny she is, and, she is both

Now spend time in any major office area at lunch time and see how pretty, well presented and lovely these girls/women are. Very few are less than a 5 or 6.

I drive through Dusit in BKK every weekday, that could be considered as a "major office area" as it's full of government buildings and universities. It's very rare to see anything above a 5.5, the only exception being some of the Army chicks (I suspect they are secretaries) around there. Too many unhealthily white ethnic Chinese, horrid.

I used to wonder why people on TVF were drooling after average looking newscasters, etc. After starting to work in BKK I don't wonder anymore. The standard in that ants nest is appallingly low.

Even in the USA, youth closes the gap in desire levels,

An enthusiastic Thai girl in her 20's, who is only of average looks will be more appealing than the above average western woman because their tiny bodies are a key feature and their warmer more appreciative attitudes towards us older gents creates changes in our feelings towards them

This isn't all about prostitutes as my friends Thai wife has tried to set me up with all of her single friends at their insistance when they know I am in town, but she already knows if they are over 35 that is of no interest to me,

So she is open to my dating her 26 year old daughter, who has two kids she can't live with because she can't afford them and believes I could unite her family, which I could,

But I already raised my kids,

I ain't doing that again, no matter how cute and tiny she is, and, she is both

Lets face it, It does not matter what country they come from. Any girl/woman of 20 to 25 years old that looks and wants a 60/65 year old man is after

one thing and only one thing only Money and security. Realy they are postituting themselves in order to achive their goals.

Thailand is one of the worst countrys for this due to the dishonest culture they come from.

They have the worst reputation in the whole world for dishonesty,whether it be big or small business, girlfriend . wife or their family.

Thai women might have the worst reputation for dishonesty in the world, but thats' s based on a lack of willingness to understand.

Thai women are utterly honest. They tell every man that they're after the money.

Farangs just permanently misunderstand "love" as (exclusive) sex. Thai women usually leave no doubt that they mean "take care" when they talk about "love". Of course, they mean "take care of me and my family".

Every Farang woman would do the same if there were no welfare system that pays for her children and the rest of her family that lives in the same flat. And Farang women also tend to "marry up", eg get a partner from a social status not lower than their own. Loss of income is probably the main reason for divorce in Europe.

Of course, a well-defined national sex market gets shaken when competitors appear that are more beautiful than the regional supply. And Thai women *are* more beautiful than most of lousy Farang females. So Farang women do *everything* to keep them out. Defamations and myths are a well-known method to keep competitors away, whether from a sex market or any other market.

Edited by micmichd

Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls...

...and second in line after Burma for shortest legs!

Pick out the Thai, Korean and Burmese girls in the photo.

whoever posted about Thai girls having small legs is looking at the wrong girls

I have found them to be the exact opposite very long legs and then small bodies

Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls...

...and second in line after Burma for shortest legs!

Pick out the Thai, Korean and Burmese girls in the photo.

whoever posted about Thai girls having small legs is looking at the wrong girls

I have found them to be the exact opposite very long legs and then small bodies

So What ? Blokes are always built like that,

Well..I am a 45 years old Thai woman and I think that I am an average looking woman here. Few months ago I was in California with my husband and I receive a lot of good words about my beauty, my dark skin color, hair, smile, and many by strangers in public places. My husband felt happy and proud...until he was asked if I was his daughter. He is 60.

Edited by thaipopsy

Yes it is really embarrassing when my 19 year old indonesian wife hands me the walking stick to get out of the car. Same happend to her,as they are all smooth talking sons of bitches :)

All they were doing was to try and get in her knickers, So next time you go to America keep that in mind :)

WOW! After reading most post here talking about Thai women, Looks like most foreigners here do not like Thai women..or Asian women.....Very bad opinions here, some even offensive. I have many women friends in my age looking to date foreigners but cannot find any suitable to them....Now I understand why. I am an average Thai woman, just taller than most.... and I speak a little English because I work for a foreign company in BK. By the way....Between my coworkers..I am the ugliest one, but the other are single. I got lucky.

My husband told me many times that I am the most beautiful woman he ever met.... and I think he is a very handsome guy for his age.... Most Americans I met in our travel do. I will tell my friends to look for foreigners out of Thailand...even for younger ones.

The younger men aren't interested in her friends, why would they be when there are hordes of unclaimed girls in their mid 20's also looking fit for those guys in their 30's and 40's?

and did you notice she said the American men are much better looking than the rest of you guys, no embellishment needed there

Funny thing is most men here probably were never able to get more than a stinking swamp monster in their own country and now have the audacity to talk up Thai girls.

Thai girls a class above a peasant country girl (no offence) would not find most farangs here the least bit attractive. They are matched with slim, fit, handsome Thai lads or the western equivalent.

Don't kid yourself.

Thailand does have some beautiful girls but so does every country, it's just chances are you just never had one, let alone have the ability to strike up a conversation with one.

Guess Thai women are too beautiful for Farangs, especially when they are well-educated, eloquent and sexy at the same time. Many Farangs are in fact rather afraid of them, and Farang women tend to hate them because they lower their chances on the sex market (to say it in a cynical way)

I'm with a beautiful Thai lady who is a dream to many Farang men, and a nightmare to many Farang woman. She's got all these attitudes that Farang woman usually lack. She's a 37 yo Farmer's daughter from the Isaan, and she has a beautiful daughter who is now 18 yo. She worked all her life to raise her daughter and make her family happy. Yes, she was (and sometimes is) a bar girl. We've known each other for a long time, and she's desperately honest. She's been looking for a man who would accept her daughter and care for her as if she were his own baby.

I was 63 yo (she was 33 yo) when we fell in love. I was still working in a bank in Germany at this time, and I made the mistake to talk about my plan to move over to Thailand, live with that lady and take care for her daughter. My "friends" in Germany called me crazy and perverted for that, maby women "of my age" (as they preferably called themselves) felt insulted because I refused to take one of them.

Then my gf got in trouble with customers in the bar where she worked - she refused sex with them. So I helped her for another job - at least for the time before I could move over.

I actually escaped from the rumours in Heidelberg.

Now my gf and me are in Pattaya. Wherever we go, people like us, we're funny (both a bit "flippy") and actually make a perfect couple. But many friends of my gf now think they should do the same. Imitations do not always work so well, so my gf occasionally gets bashed for having raised too high expectations. She occasionally goes to Europe (Holland) for travel, she's even got a working permit there. But what can she do?

In Pattaya they'll only accept her if she manages to improve (ie "marry up" with a Farang), and in Europe they'll only accept her as inferior.

Thaipopsy,

it's a good idea to bring your friends over to Asia.

Hopefully they learn that women are equal human beings even if they are too beautiful for Farangs.

The same holds true for men, btw.

Farangs should have male Thai friends, too, and, of course, Thai men could have Farang women. Thailand doesn't just consist of females only.

And Thailand is only one country in big Asia. Always good to have (real) friends everywhere - before it comes to marriages. Just imho.

Well..I am a 45 years old Thai woman and I think that I am an average looking woman here. Few months ago I was in California with my husband and I receive a lot of good words about my beauty, my dark skin color, hair, smile, and many by strangers in public places. My husband felt happy and proud...until he was asked if I was his daughter. He is 60.

Tell your husband to take it as a joke, and a compliment for yourself. Edited by micmichd

Guess Thai women are too beautiful for Farangs, especially when they are well-educated, eloquent and sexy at the same time. Many Farangs are in fact rather afraid of them, and Farang women tend to hate them because they lower their chances on the sex market (to say it in a cynical way)

I'm with a beautiful Thai lady who is a dream to many Farang men, and a nightmare to many Farang woman. She's got all these attitudes that Farang woman usually lack. She's a 37 yo Farmer's daughter from the Isaan, and she has a beautiful daughter who is now 18 yo. She worked all her life to raise her daughter and make her family happy. Yes, she was (and sometimes is) a bar girl. We've known each other for a long time, and she's desperately honest. She's been looking for a man who would accept her daughter and care for her as if she were his own baby.

I was 63 yo (she was 33 yo) when we fell in love. I was still working in a bank in Germany at this time, and I made the mistake to talk about my plan to move over to Thailand, live with that lady and take care for her daughter. My "friends" in Germany called me crazy and perverted for that, maby women "of my age" (as they preferably called themselves) felt insulted because I refused to take one of them.

Then my gf got in trouble with customers in the bar where she worked - she refused sex with them. So I helped her for another job - at least for the time before I could move over.

I actually escaped from the rumours in Heidelberg.

Now my gf and me are in Pattaya. Wherever we go, people like us, we're funny (both a bit "flippy") and actually make a perfect couple. But many friends of my gf now think they should do the same. Imitations do not always work so well, so my gf occasionally gets bashed for having raised too high expectations. She occasionally goes to Europe (Holland) for travel, she's even got a working permit there. But what can she do?

In Pattaya they'll only accept her if she manages to improve (ie "marry up" with a Farang), and in Europe they'll only accept her as inferior.

Thaipopsy,

it's a good idea to bring your friends over to Asia.

Hopefully they learn that women are equal human beings even if they are too beautiful for Farangs.

The same holds true for men, btw.

Farangs should have male Thai friends, too, and, of course, Thai men could have Farang women. Thailand doesn't just consist of females only.

And Thailand is only one country in big Asia. Always good to have (real) friends everywhere - before it comes to marriages. Just imho.

Sorry there pal,

A former/current bar girl and daughter to a farmer irrespective of her age is not "a dream for most farang"....well perhaps for many here in Thailand.

She is of the lower echelon and I'm sorry to say that outside of Pattaya and other farang haunts, she will be looked down upon.

Surely you're taking the piss with this post and your fanciful thinking.

Edited by Blackfox

She's a bar girl mate.

Meaning that it's without doubt just a subsistence peasant farm and she's been away to help with the family income.

You're right, I don't know her but I've lived here long enough to know how it is.

Also, if you are making reference to "the presumed colour of her skin"...meaning I guess that she is Issan dark, I can assure you she is low caste.

You said "she worked all her life [to make her family happy]".

Great, now you will be the one making her family happy.

May I ask how familiar you are with this country and people...outside of the bars and tourist areas?

She's at the end of her bg used by date.

I bet she's honestly fallen in love with you.

Just don't buy her the house or anything else.

I'm familiar with Asia since 1969, and I've seen development here. Also in Issan, lots of mining and infrastructure projects going on there now. Do you believe Issan farmers will leave their land just for the financial benefits of some investors?

The younger men aren't interested in her friends, why would they be when there are hordes of unclaimed girls in their mid 20's also looking fit for those guys in their 30's and 40's?

and did you notice she said the American men are much better looking than the rest of you guys, no embellishment needed there

Exactly, no embellishment needed at all, she is obviously very intelligent and a good judge of manhood

Tell your husband to take it as a joke, and a compliment for yourself.

I agree, it is a compliment to you and your husband. My wife is 55, yet she looks much younger. When she goes places with our 29 year old son, people think they are a couple. She and I have been married 36 years.

What the hell is the point of leaving these topics up for weeks and weeks?

37,000 views.
and the advertising revenue

Advertising revenue is the reason this will soon have 700 posts. I get it.

It couldn't have anything to do with the idea that the title of the thread is:

"Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls."
smile.png