Thai army mistook Muslim summer courses for terrorist meeting

webfact

Between this and huge military protected brothels, Prayuths boys really are doing their best to piss off the muslims in the South,

So what? Who gives a sh**. They are always angry and unhappy. It is part of their religion to be a complaining victim. In Europe and the UK no matter how much we give them they want more. The army actually did the right thing. Such meetings are often a cover muslim for extremists. If they are not happy they can go and live in Malaysia or Pakistan.

They are Thai. They have more right to complain than you.

But i suppose you would be happy to have a student lesson class, tell the army you are having it, then have the army barge in for no reason.

The sad thing is that they actually feel the need to tell the army they are conducting a class. Yes they are victims so why shouldnt they complain.

• Like 2

Between this and huge military protected brothels, Prayuths boys really are doing their best to piss off the muslims in the South,

So what? Who gives a sh**. They are always angry and unhappy. It is part of their religion to be a complaining victim. In Europe and the UK no matter how much we give them they want more. The army actually did the right thing. Such meetings are often a cover muslim for extremists. If they are not happy they can go and live in Malaysia or Pakistan.

That about sums it up! If they can't find the road to malaysia I am sure the army can point it out!

Well this is interesting. Muslums holding summer coureses in education??

"Muslim cleric told reporters that the soldiers said they received reports that 30 "terrorists" were gathering at the madras to plan new attacks against the authorities in late April, but the school was in fact hosting a lesson for Muslim students on summer vacation."

Sound s to me like it could be one in the same thing.

• Like 2

Well, first off, you have the total oxymoron: "...military intelligence unit". Once you understand what a joke that is, the rest of the story makes sense.

Thai Army Mistook Muslim Summer Courses for Terrorist Meeting

But......probably....right.

Okay, okay, stop laughing at the Thais. This type of nonsense is also sometimes being done by the authorities in England and America.

And the Thai army has admitted this, so give them credit for being honest and open enough to admit it.

Thats a first I think