Thai Meteorological Dept warns of tropical storms next week

webfact

Warning of tropical storms next week

2015-04-17_TopChart_07-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Tropical storm warning was flashed again today by the Meteorological Department as high pressure is approaching the country's upper region amid the existing hot temperature.

The weather forecast office said the North and Central regions of the country will experience hotter temperature next week.

Meanwhile a high pressure system is approaching from China to the upper part of Thailand next week.

Its arrival will bring tropical storms and possibly hail to some areas.

It warned people in the North to brace for strong winds and thundershowers. They are advised to stay away from unstable structures, bill boards, trees and objects that could be easily blown away.

It said from today most regions in the country will be cloudy during the night and hot during the day while scattered precipitation can be expected in the South.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/warning-of-tropical-storms-next-week

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-04-17

I don't know about everyone else, but in my little part of the country, despite all the storm warnings, in the last month my armpits have released more moisture than the sky has.

Sorry it isn't working out for you, but there last three warnings were right on the money for us. Just finished repairing the roof from Monday's storm.

Guess they are just making predictions for the far north.

Just making it up as they go along. Recently purchased the Somchai 2000 weather machine. Some old git that looks out the window once every couple of days. Head of dept living overseas complete with Benz etc. Will report catastrophic weather event after the fact. www.weather.com or www.AccuWeather.com much better than the somchai 2000 if u really want proper forecasting. Not even close.

• Like 1

I don't know about everyone else, but in my little part of the country, despite all the storm warnings, in the last month my armpits have released more moisture than the sky has.

For the benefit and sake of those around you, I hope you use a "decent deodorant".