CTH Stadium Channels

gennisis

IAm watching stadium 4 right now, are you sure you know how to use a remote?.

Yes,I think so...thanks for the snotty remark.....very helpful I'm sure....you must be a chelsea supporter as well !!

My CTH channels 56-60 all give the screen message ";No Channel" 61 is OK.

If I select 56-60 the same message. Select 61 which is Ok then progress down to 56...all "No Channel" All other channels are OK

I will get technician in.....,Thai Visa comedians obviously havnt a clue.

Further to this.on the program list....by pressing OK button....the channels jump from 52 to 61....so no mention of stadium channels at all apart from 61.

Edited by gennisis

Yes,I think so...thanks for the snotty remark.....very helpful I'm sure....you must be a chelsea supporter as well !!

If I select 56-60 the same message. Select 61 which is Ok then progress down to 56...all "No Channel" All other channels are OK

Further to this.on the program list....by pressing OK button....the channels jump from 52 to 61....so no mention of stadium channels at all apart from 61.

Try unplugging the box so it re-sets !

Success all stadium channels back. Thank you.

Success all stadium channels back. Thank you.

We have had to re plug the box many times.Asked the "help" line and they said "normal"................ whatever that means.

• 1 month later...

CTH normally only use 4 (5 tops) to show live Premier League matches.

Today is the day when all teams play at the same time, so 10 matches can't all be shown. Obviously Hull v Man U and Newcastle v West Ham get aired and, this being Thailand, Stoke v Liverpool gets aired. Man City v Southampton looks like the most entertaining match, so hopefully that gets shown. Which other one match would you pick, setting aside team loyalties if you were the CTH scheduler. Probably Chelsea given their Thai support and their champion status, but assume you are a scheduler who loves good footballlaugh.png

On that basis I wouldn't be picking Arsenal v West Brom (though ftaod I will watch of course if it's shown*. I'd probably go for Palace v Swansea if I was looking for a good match.

*On second thoughts I might watch the first half of Hull v Manc, given how soporiphically we have played the last few 1st halves and just to make sure the Reds don't deliver a hatful of goals.

Incidentally CTH still have not billed me for this season (the local season 1 agent must have burnt the records!). I wonder if they will develop the technology to detect who is watching any time before they lose the franchise.

I lose the signal roughly once every two months. Its a pain but easily sorted by dialing 1619 and selecting 9 for english speaking. They are very helpful.

Can't help thinking i have a dodgey top box. surely CTH can'y be so crap as to lose the signal so often?

Today is the day when all teams play at the same time, so 10 matches can't all be shown. Obviously Hull v Man U and Newcastle v West Ham get aired and, this being Thailand, Stoke v Liverpool gets aired. Man City v Southampton looks like the most entertaining match, so hopefully that gets shown. Which other one match would you pick, setting aside team loyalties if you were the CTH scheduler. Probably Chelsea given their Thai support and their champion status, but assume you are a scheduler who loves good footballlaugh.png

On that basis I wouldn't be picking Arsenal v West Brom (though ftaod I will watch of course if it's shown*. I'd probably go for Palace v Swansea if I was looking for a good match.

*On second thoughts I might watch the first half of Hull v Manc, given how soporiphically we have played the last few 1st halves and just to make sure the Reds don't deliver a hatful of goals.

Incidentally CTH still have not billed me for this season (the local season 1 agent must have burnt the records!). I wonder if they will develop the technology to detect who is watching any time before they lose the franchise.

I recall that other channels are used by CTH when the number of live matches exceed the Stadium channels. Ch62 was used recently for a live game.

Just googled for the broadcast info for the final games and this link has the info:

http://translate.google.co.th/translate?hl=en&sl=th&u=http://www.cthbpl.com/&prev=search

Am in the same (happy) boat with the season 2 subscription. No invoices / requests for payments but signal remains.

In fact, if not for losing the signal towards the end of season 1 would likely only have paid the deposit on installation for the 2 seasons. Paid what I thought was the o/s balance, thinking that was the reason for no signal. When signal still didn't comeback, called them up and found I just had to do a rescan. Initially asked if the non payment had been a problem and was told no!! They must be losing a fortune!!

I bought the Bangkok Post,with sports TV guide, this morning as I was wondering how they could cover all games ,Up popped CTH Sport Spirit, CTH Smile, CTH Stadium X, CTH Family Guide etc.

So I guess a bit of surfing is required although Hull V Man Utd is on 61 and will be crossing to all grounds.

Will CTH be with us next year ??

I'm surprised that Newcastle v West Ham has been relegated to some channel I don't recall ever having seen - "Family Guide" - ahaa Channel 001. Could be a fascinating watch if Hull get close to an unexpected win and the hammers are holding out. Medieval images on Mike Ashley's head on a stick comes to mind!

Good for CTH to screen all ten. They have one more year on their existing franchise (I think?) which means during the early part of next season there is going to be one hell of a dogfight (with money not weapons or words) between True and CTH.

I recall that other channels are used by CTH when the number of live matches exceed the Stadium channels. Ch62 was used recently for a live game.

Just googled for the broadcast info for the final games and this link has the info:

http://translate.google.co.th/translate?hl=en&sl=th&u=http://www.cthbpl.com/&prev=search

Am in the same (happy) boat with the season 2 subscription. No invoices / requests for payments but signal remains.

In fact, if not for losing the signal towards the end of season 1 would likely only have paid the deposit on installation for the 2 seasons. Paid what I thought was the o/s balance, thinking that was the reason for no signal. When signal still didn't comeback, called them up and found I just had to do a rescan. Initially asked if the non payment had been a problem and was told no!! They must be losing a fortune!!

I have not paid for months too, they stopped sending bills so I stopped paying, if I get cut off for next season I will start using a android box fully loaded.

This season, I receive the EPL using a " RS Sunbox" connected to an existing True dish, which was installed for around 1600 baht by a local Thai guy and cost me 1800 baht prepaid subscription for the whole season. I can only get Stadium 1-5 and X, but can usually watch all my team's matches. Much better than the previous subscription to CTH, which if I recall was about 750 baht per month. This eliminates any irregularities with the CTH billing system....

Edited by mxyzptlk