Life Insurance for foreigners in Thailand

Costas2008

I've come to a certain age that I started thinking of what will happen to my wife when I die.

As all my assets and life insurance abroad will be going to my kids, I'm wondering how the wife will cope at the initial stages after my death.

So I'm thinking of taking a life insurance in Thailand, so she can have some money available to cope at the beginning.

I've looked through the internet and there are many companies offering life insurances, like AIA or ACE.

What I would like to ask the members is, if you have heard of any reliable insurances that will pay and the wife will not have much hassle getting the money.

Of course, you will not have a personal experience as you are still alive, but I'm asking if you have heard from other people or wives of foreigners that the husband has died and they got some money from an insurance, and the name of the insurance.

Many thanks.

Costas

Next time your in you local bank ask them about savings account with life insurance... Cheap and easy with no medical questionnaires...

Set up an account with say 50k in it along with life insurance... Make sure the bank has her as the beneficiary in case of your death on the policy and the cash in the account

Next time your in you local bank ask them about savings account with life insurance... Cheap and easy with no medical questionnaires...

Set up an account with say 50k in it along with life insurance... Make sure the bank has her as the beneficiary in case of your death on the policy and the cash in the account

with k bank certainly you can open the account but the life section no not after 60

• Like 1

......then make sure she's aware of its existence