Thai Elite Visa

Do people seriously look forward to queing up at embasseys abroad to play the visa game.

it seems some do. I respect their ways of enjoyment, it is not my cup of tea though.

oh poor little farang, you need to wait 10 minutes at the embassy. you life is really miserable. I' m so sorry!

if you come at 10 or 1030 am you don't have to wait as most people have already given their visa request and their passport . If you want to save 10 minutes for the price of 500000 bahts(plus compound interest) , it' s up to you. The problem with most of you, you are still western minded and have no patience at all like thai.

500k bahts /10 minutes =50'000 bahts /minute

Do people seriously look forward to queing up at embasseys abroad to play the visa game.

it seems some do. I respect their ways of enjoyment, it is not my cup of tea though.

oh poor little farang, you need to wait 10 minutes at the embassy. you life is really miserable. I' m so sorry!

if you come at 10 or 1030 am you don't have to wait as most people have already given their visa request and their passport . If you want to save 10 minutes for the price of 500000 bahts(plus compound interest) , it' s up to you. The problem with most of you, you are still western minded and have no patience at all like thai.

500k bahts /10 minutes =50'000 bahts /minute

VIP your viewpoint is very myopic - its not 10mins lost, its days on a whole visa run !!!....

We all know the Thai Elite Card is not for you - but please apply intelligent balance when putting forward your argument. Your points will be considered far more seriously.

As it stands, you have offered some valid points for the 'Visa-run' camp, but don't mask these valid points with extreme bias.

Ask a Thai or any non Westerner if they would prefer not to wait in a queue - I'm sure they'd say yes... All of them !!!... I'm also sure you wouldn't accuse them of being Western Minded. Its not about patience and all about convenience.

I m not a hater, did I write i hate you? , but if you guys are so happy, why you don't pay more? . I will propose the immigration to charge now 3 millions bahts because you are so keen to hand your money to immigration.

for people reading me, you don't need an elite card to stay long term in thailand, you don't need a student visa, all you need is a tourist visa back to back. and if you have problems, go on vacation somewhere else for a

few weeks and come back. . but believe me, with 500k bahts even in Europe or in a USA bank account , they know you have money and they will not ask you any questions except how you make money. best way Is to give a letter by explaining them how you can stay in Thailand for so long and why you don't need to work.

there is no queue anymore since they added 10 booths at the immigration, you may get 4 or 5 guys in front of you. that s all. even on departure, it' s fast and efficient.

you don't get limo rides and invitation like that to eat for free , all they want is more money from you. get a clue! GET A CLUE! :)

Edited by VIPinthailand

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I m not a hater, did I write i hate you? , but if you guys are so happy, why you don't pay more? . I will propose the immigration to charge now 3 millions bahts because you are so keen to hand your money to immigration.
for people reading me, you don't need an elite card to stay long term in thailand, you don't need a student visa, all you need is a tourist visa back to back. and if you have problems, go on vacation somewhere else for a
few weeks and come back. . but believe me, with 500k bahts even in Europe or in a USA bank account , they know you have money and they will not ask you any questions except how you make money. best way Is to give a letter by explaining them how you can stay in Thailand for so long and why you don't need to work.
there is no queue anymore since they added 10 booths at the immigration, you may get 4 or 5 guys in front of you. that s all. even on departure, it' s fast and efficient.

you don't get limo rides and invitation like that to eat for free , all they want is more money from you. get a clue! GET A CLUE! smile.png

Time to give up this one person troll campaign .

It is becoming both repetitive and very boring !

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

you don't get limo rides and invitation like that to eat for free , all they want is more money from you. get a clue! GET A CLUE! smile.png

Time to give up this one person troll campaign .

It is becoming both repetitive and very boring !

In fact I was hoping that other trolls/Thailand Elite haters would join the fun, ... but they all gave up.

Only VIPinthailand is left (and it gets very boring with him alone, I admit).

I still love Thailand Elite though... :)

no need, if you show you have 500k, they give you tourist visa one after one. no question asked.

I m in Thailand for 8 years now and under 50.

And how much money and time have you spent when leaving Thailand 40 times, on visa runs or to apply for a new visa in those 8 years ?
VIPinthailand's time is probably not very valuable.

This is why he can afford losing it on visa runs.

For those who value their time, there is the Thailand Elite option wink.png

32 border runs in 8 years is great, get to go visit a great western country and shop for proper quality items at a fraction of the price they are here in thailand. For those that value their SANITY tourist visas are the best option, For the price of the PE visa you can take 4x 1 week holidays a year staying in a 5 star hotel and living the life of luxury or playing golf on some great golf courses so why would anyone buy the PE visa......

1 week luxury holiday in a western country for 25k baht!!!!

Staying in 5 star hotel and playing golf on great golf courses. Ha ha ha it's more like staying at a guesthouse and play mini-golf in the backyard

Edited by larsjohnsson

you don't get limo rides and invitation like that to eat for free , all they want is more money from you. get a clue! GET A CLUE! :)

"you don't need an elite card to stay long term in thailand, you don't need a student visa, all you need is a tourist visa back to back."

Except, you can't *stay* in Thailand any longer than 60 days(90 days with an extension) on a standard tourist visa.

Repeating it won't make it true.

Edited by dickyknee

no need, if you show you have 500k, they give you tourist visa one after one. no question asked.

I m in Thailand for 8 years now and under 50.

And how much money and time have you spent when leaving Thailand 40 times, on visa runs or to apply for a new visa in those 8 years ?
VIPinthailand's time is probably not very valuable.

This is why he can afford losing it on visa runs.

For those who value their time, there is the Thailand Elite option wink.png

32 border runs in 8 years is great, get to go visit a great western country and shop for proper quality items at a fraction of the price they are here in thailand. For those that value their SANITY tourist visas are the best option, For the price of the PE visa you can take 4x 1 week holidays a year staying in a 5 star hotel and living the life of luxury or playing golf on some great golf courses so why would anyone buy the PE visa......

1 week luxury holiday in a western country for 25k baht!!!!

Staying in 5 star hotel and playing golf on great golf courses. Ha ha ha it's more like staying at a guesthouse and play mini-golf in the backyard

A single night at Shangri-La in London, or even Hong Kong is already 25.000b. That is only for the bed, not the flight, taxis, room service, restaurants, ...

But VIPinthailand could not know, he has never been to such places.

By the way, talking about 25,000b for a single hotel night puts things into perspective...

Suddenly, 500,000b for 5 full years of trouble free stay in Thailand with an Elite card and a PE visa start to look like a super bargain :)

For the price of a weekend in London, you can have a Thailand Elite card :)

Note: The price of the weekend is based on real luxury travel (first class ticket, luxury hotel, fine dining, limo transport), not "vip" backpacker type of trip.

Edited by gerry1011
  • Like 2