Watch Mayweather vs Pacman fight live on 365 Sport

I got that email too.Interestingly, the fight doesn't yet show up in their schedule

also, I checked heaps of websites and calculated that the fight actually starts at 8am Thai time - if they do show it I wonder if it really is live.

update: ok, The Daily Mirror also says 4am UK time = 10am Thai time. seems I got that wrong :)

Edited by pomozki

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I got that email too.Interestingly, the fight doesn't yet show up in their schedule

also, I checked heaps of websites and calculated that the fight actually starts at 8am Thai time - if they do show it I wonder if it really is live.

update: ok, The Daily Mirror also says 4am UK time = 10am Thai time. seems I got that wrong smile.png

I believe that 10am Thai time is when the main bout is approx due to start but there are 2 fights on the undercard so that might change ......suggest ch 7 on True tv [Thai commentary] as a back up or to check on progress of the 2 earlier fights.Either way Come on Manny ! Should be 1 hell of a fight !

just got a very informative email from 365sport - they're showing it in English and Thai from 10am but will start showing the undercard from 8am. I hope their servers will be able to handle the traffic!

yes, come on Pacquiao - it's been ages since we had a fight worth talking about