Fishing Bangkok

grapetable

I am coming to Bkk in November for a few weeks, not for fishing, but get married. But the Tee Rak likes to fish so I would like to know where to go whithin a couple of hours drive from Bkk. I searched the net and there are many places but she says they are way too expensive.

So, anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks

I am coming to Bkk in November for a few weeks, not for fishing, but get married. But the Tee Rak likes to fish so I would like to know where to go whithin a couple of hours drive from Bkk. I searched the net and there are many places but she says they are way too expensive.

So, anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks

excuse me mr table,

i have a top suggestion. :D

give the fishing a big miss mate as its to much hard work.

head off to M.B.K. centre, 5th floor for a top bowl of noodle soup. :D

after that, bolt down to the 3rd floor and by the trouble and strife a new telephone.

any way fella,

hope that helps you. :D

cheers friend :o

Or if you think that's a lame alternative:

Go to Bung Sam Lan, a lake in Bang Kapi, Bangkok.

Mekong Cats 100kg+, Siamese Giant Carp 100kg+, Arapaima 100kg+, adn whole heap of other fishes. It costs about 1000 baht including rod hire, bait and a guide can be had for a little extra who will show you how to catch.

You will catch 15kg+ Catfish all day long, it's very tiring!!!

But great fun.

Definatley more fun than MBK! :o

Another option is to go to another lake in Bangkok fishing for Barramudi with lures. You will catch those all day long too, average size 6-8kg, great fun on light tackle!

Mekong Cats 100kg+, Siamese Giant Carp 100kg+, Arapaima 100kg+, adn whole heap of other fishes. It costs about 1000 baht including rod hire, bait and a guide can be had for a little extra who will show you how to catch.

But great fun.

Definatley more fun than MBK! :D

Another option is to go to another lake in Bangkok fishing for Barramudi with lures. You will catch those all day long too, average size 6-8kg, great fun on light tackle!

no sorry mate,

you got to drive there and then pay money and all that other stuff.

just buy a big piece of top quality fish at M.B.K.. 5th floor restaurant.

got telli and some top looking stunners to check out. :D

then you can go to the pictures after having a feed. :D

its all good friend, and besides that you can go fishing when you get old. :D

cheers :o

But great fun.

Definatley more fun than MBK! :o

Terry57.........I really appreciate your advice but I hate shopping and I always get lost in MBK the place is like a maze.

Mr Table

yes i know that that mr chair,

cricky's mate get with the program will you.

getting lost in M.B.K. is half the fun, but looking at all those top stunners is even more fun. :D

better than getting a fish hook in the nether region. :D

look i'll give you a top top that my mate taxin give me.

go to the 3rd floor were all the telephones are.

hunt out a top stunner and whisper, har roy baht to her. :D

you just wont believe what will happen. :D

but only do this if you are under 90 years old and not to frigging ugly.

cheers mate :o

• 3 months later...

Bung Sam Ran is the place to fish, with the little 15kg ones up to the un-catchable, even with the marlin gear.

Google Bung Sam Ran, and you will find some interesting things.

you can check out the start of our site www.kiwifishingbangkok.com it would be a great time for you wife and we can even offer you a candle light dinner whilst fishing or enjoy a massage.

just some ideas for you, here is a picture of my wife and one of her first fish at Bung Sam Ran and one of the bigger fish that Bung Sam Ran has.

post-38903-1167634131_thumb.jpgpost-38903-1167634191_thumb.jpg

Bung Sam Ran is the place to fish, with the little 15kg ones up to the un-catchable, even with the marlin gear.

Google Bung Sam Ran, and you will find some interesting things.

you can check out the start of our site www.kiwifishingbangkok.com it would be a great time for you wife and we can even offer you a candle light dinner whilst fishing or enjoy a massage.

just some ideas for you, here is a picture of my wife and one of her first fish at Bung Sam Ran and one of the bigger fish that Bung Sam Ran has.

post-38903-1167634131_thumb.jpgpost-38903-1167634191_thumb.jpg

That 2nd one is a big ###### off fish.