Hotel discounts for Thai people

MarcelV

Has a list of hotels with discounted rooms been published yet?

I'm heading to Pattaya in June and I'm trying to find some cheap rooms in good hotels. No problem if a Thai gf makes the reservation krap?

Unfortunately, info like this is normally only published in Thai. Which is tough for us to search for. Your Thai GF would be able to look into this better....

Also, the better hotels only run these on a periodic basis. But sales could be offered on a variety of different websites. Best to use a few search engines and see what you come up with.

Not sure about a list, but many hotels do offer discounts to locals. Best place to find these is at the various travel shows during the year. We've seen some really good discounts there. But the offers are mostly in Thai.

Discounts come and go nonstop. Any list may be obsolete within a day or two or missing the latest deal. I would look at the top hotels you are happy to stay at and see what they are offering. June is the low season and i know that many places will have the lowest prices of the whole year. Book a week get a week free is not uncommon.

• Like 1

Has a list of hotels with discounted rooms been published yet?

I'm heading to Pattaya in June and I'm trying to find some cheap rooms in good hotels. No problem if a Thai gf makes the reservation krap?

You sound like someone who is not familiar with "good hotels". Good hotels don't have cheap rooms

Fatfather

• Like 1

Thai/residents discounts, used many times in Phuket and Bangkok.

Farangs just need to show a valid Work Permit.

Always ask in advance, but never turned down.

And NO only a Valid Work Permit will work!

KISS principal in use.