Cat Up Cafe

DarloKnight

I do know better. There in the main cafe so the cats can puss & shut when they want.

Cat hair everywhere, stinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Kiwi eh.

These places are nice. The cats are well looked after and the hygiene ok. The cats have their own area to retreat to and if they were to do anything antisocial, it won't be there long.

Cat Cafe in Thong Lor... Is GREAT...

I have been a few times, all the cats are really well looked after, the Cafe is very very clean, and defiantly does not have cat litter smells...

Great cakes and good coffee, DEFINETLY worth a visit if you like cats.

The Owner is a Thai Actress and very very pleasant....

Caturday Cat Cafe is in Coco Walk, next to Ratchathew BTS. It was on The Amazing Race Season 26 episode 4. After all the publicity I bet it is pretty busy now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVWjA2j_ihs

Just shown this to my daughter we are definitely going! I shall not let any other posters put us off, we have done all the tourist stuff over the last 10 years so this will make a great change.

Don't do it

Stinking believe me

That's the thing, they're not stinking. I've been Carameow quite a few times. It's nothing like you describe.

You sound like you've had a bad experience with one cafe (which you can't quite seem to name) and you've decided to tar every other one with the same brush.

But what you write about them sounds nothing like any of these cafes that I've ever been to. Odd that.

I visited cat up cafe & was in there about 10 seconds before the stench hit me. My wife likes cats but never again.

Stinking

Are you jealous cause the cats got more attention than you and that's why you don't like the places?

Some people are frightened of cats.

DarloKnight i am sure you and your daughter will have a great time.

Let us know what the Cat Cafe was like.

Thanks patsycat, I'm really looking forward to it. Also looking foward to feeding any stray cats treats I will be bringing.

There's another cat cafe just over the river down Phetburi 38/1 called the Cataholic. I haven't been inside because it was closing every time I was in the area at a neighboring shop.

I love cats, but I find those cafes to be weirdly hi-so. The cats all appear to be expensive pure-bred cats. I think you can have a better cat experience petting the strays at a temple (although you should probably wash your hands afterwards).

There's cafes specifically designed for you to take your dog to, like the one at Pet Paradise or Coffee & Puppy at Chaeng Watthana.

There are rabbit cafes though.

You'd love them. smile.png

edit: I forgot about True Love Cafe. That's the one where they've got a bunch of huskies you can pet.

true3_0.jpg

Edited by Rumblecat

There's another cat cafe just over the river down Phetburi 38/1 called the Cataholic. I haven't been inside because it was closing every time I was in the area at a neighboring shop.

I love cats, but I find those cafes to be weirdly hi-so. The cats all appear to be expensive pure-bred cats. I think you can have a better cat experience petting the strays at a temple (although you should probably wash your hands afterwards).

Hi will look this cafe up, I pet all stray cats whilst in Thailand :-)

Me too. Luckily I have an open relationship with my cats: They are allowed to sleep on someone else's lap, and I'm allowed to pet other cats.

Gotta wash hands between cats, though. Lots of weird diseases out there.

There's cafes specifically designed for you to take your dog to, like the one at Pet Paradise or Coffee & Puppy at Chaeng Watthana.

There are rabbit cafes though.

You'd love them. smile.png

edit: I forgot about True Love Cafe. That's the one where they've got a bunch of huskies you can pet.

true3_0.jpg

They have one of these Husky cafes at a shopping plaza in HCMC Vietnam. The odor just walking by the place coming out the door was unbelievable.