land value's.

To cut a long story short, I have recently paid off my wife's final debt with the factory she had quota with and she had run up a debt, they issued her a Ultimation pay the final debt before a certain date or the 3 papers for different lands and the papers for her truck will bevsold to clear the debt.

Well after watching her having sleepless nights trying to come up with the money I cleared her debt, which was 300,000bt.

I have 2 of the papers for land in Nakon Nayok,1st is half a rai 800sq meters near the city, the 2nd is 400sq meters and on rangsit by the river, I would like to know current values, the factory used a figure if 700bt/sq meter but that was 7 years ago

What would be a realistic /sq meter?.

The other land is 30 rai of farm land, the truck is a hino farming truck which we are hoping to get the paper back soon to sell.

First off ....value of land = what a buyer is willing to pay to a willing seller.

Kinda vague, I know.... so the best thing for you to do is some research....ie. visit the subject properties and drive around and see what properties are for sale and what they are going for. If you are in a rush to sell them then discount the price you would ask by 20 to 30%. Property values are guided by the principle "location, location, location" ....the better the location the more you will get for it.

Also remember ...in Thailand ...not so easy to sell property unless it is priced right, which most Thai's are terrible at therefore their properties go unsold for years.

Edited by beachproperty