Finding it almost impossible to find a house to rent in roi-et, any estate agents?

Hello all,

We have been living in Sarakham now for the best part of a year however our landlord will soon be selling the house we rent from him so we are desperately trying to find somewhere to rent, we have been looking for the last 2 months and viewed various places all of which have been pretty poor for various reasons.

Currently I pay 9,000 bhat a month for a 3 bedroom house with a nice garden, I am prepared to pay up to 20,000 a month for the right place as I now have my Son to consider now,

I have a 3 month old baby and 2 large dogs so I have been trying to find somewhere with a decent sizes garden and preferably two floors. I have driven around roi et alot and never seen anything decent, I have also scanned the internet daily on sites such as olx etc but really there is not much up in NE Thailand as far as renting goes.... I know the general rule is to drive around and look for rental signs,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any large rental estate agents in Roi Et or Maha Sarakham? It seems when your not in the touristy places estate agents do not really exist but I thought I would ask on here as I know you lot are very helpful,

Thanks