What I Like About Thai People

crazymonk

And smiles, best one I saw was from a parking lot attendant, I smiled at him crawling out of the car and he smiled back from behind one of those surgical masks, I only saw his eyes squint but da*n it was an honest one, maybe you had to be there... :o

What I like about thai people, "no problem", 'up to you", "don't think about yesterday", the just general attitude, of taking it easy, and making life just a little bit easier and nicer everyday.  Having lived here for almost 5 years, my problems have been with the farangs, who have nothing better to do than complain about thailand and the thais, and make problems for the other farangs.  I live in Thailand to be amongst the thais, and the farangs who are travelling or living in Thailand because they love and want to be here.

hmmmm

Good opinion... You are English-speaker as me :D Some people think that the world is their... And they make only right decisions... Sad. I always have been wondering - when you live in a country which you don't like and to which you don't belong - are you sure that you have to complain? Gipsies have said: "My country is where I and my family feel good." World has over 200 countries... Find one.. Stop complain... Otherwise - stay in States /nothing personal :D / - blowjob will cost you 50 green... In LOS - it'll be 3... and... all the women are spoiled... :o

Thais often ask me if I like Thai people. I say, how can I answer that question? I dont like all Thai people. I dont like all Americans either. (Im American by the way, although I try not to advertize it nowadays). I tell them I like good people and avoid bad people. Then I explain how there are good and bad in every country, race, religion, etc. They agree with me every time. There are many good qualities we can learn from the Thais and vice-versa!