Can anyone recommend a water delivery service/filtration ?

riorobc023

i drink about 2 gallons a day, every single day. So a company like Sparkle, to drink $40 of water every 14 days is impossible, and a joke.

If anyone has any recommendations, would appreciate it. thank you

will live on nut almost next to tesco 150m

Thank you for the posts.

I was fortunate enough to have water machines, or water filtration machines on location or nearby my apartments.

if anyone knows if they have them nearby On nut BTS/tesco lotus, please let me know, as i am away from bkk now.

i think in thai it is:

"you dee mee suk"

• 3 weeks later...

I was happy with a simple Brita system in the states, you pour water in from the sink in the top of the unit, and it gravity filters through a charcoal based filter to the bottom storage area. After searching for a couple weeks, I finally found one yesterday in Bkk. At Central World SilomComplex. Which is close to Emporium/EmQuartier.

Somehow the Aqua Innotech people are involved in Brita distribution. And a representative there gave me the following list of where these simple systems are available.

I was happy with the speed of filtration with the old Brita filters, which were cylindrical. I think they have changed them to an oval shape now, that's what my new one has, and it seems a bit slower. Which is annoying.

You can buy Brita at:

Central --- Chidlom CentralWorld Ladphrao Rama3 Rama2 Bangna Ramindra

The Mall--- Ngamwongwan Bangkapi Bangkae

Emporium Siamparagon

Index --- Rangsit Ekamai phaholyothin

LOFT--- paradise

TRUE VALUE--- K-village CDC Promanade Tiwanon

Thank you

AQUA Innotech (Thailand) Co., Ltd.

Its all about how much you are willing to spend and convenience. I have many friends in Bangkok that swear to their water delivery companies, but for me its just way to much hassle.

Instead I have been using a Viqua water purifier for over a year now. Since i live in a house and have 3 kids it was a good investment.

They are a bit pricey, especially the more advanced models, but you really do get what you pay for.

Archived