Recommendation for resort - 75 km max from Chiang Mai?

Oscar2

was thinking of taking some friends that are in town visiting somewhere tomorrow - for the day and spend the night. since i'm the one driving i don't feel like driving too far. up to about 75 km max.

just looking for a nice place to hang out with lots of vegetation, shade, etc., decent food - some Western food a plus, a porch or veranda to sit and talk/have some cocktails, etc. and a swimming pool of course.

anyone have a recommendation? what kind of prices?

thanks so much.

The Nest is excellent. Nest 1 has Western food and Nest 2 has excellent Thai food. The small plunge pool is at Nest 1 but all guests can use it. Nest 2 has some suites that have 2 ensuites bedrooms, air con, and television. The other units are simpler. And you can have as brisk walk up to the cave temple before breakfast and a stroll to the cave. An excellent place to chillax.

Sorry - Should have said. Nest are about 700 meters apart so just a leisurely stroll.

Ya, I was gonna say, they're not exactly on top of each other... That's long enough where you wouldn't want to be going back and forth multiple times. Once at night for dinner though, would be about the perfect length for a stroll.

This is the internet, and I am sure someone will be happy to label me a fat, lazy, POS for saying that is a bit outside of walking distance..

Archived