what could Thailand improve for the Foreigners living/visiting Thailand ?

wowfactor10

I came here for the cheap sex with much younger women, now I've had all I can handle, will be off somewhere else ASAP.

Hopefully with the much younger woman in tow.

Hopefully??!! Awww, ain't love grand? LOL!

Better work on a contingency in case the money and lifestyle you give her is insufficient to make her leave all she knows to join you in Spain.

I don't think that pension will buy much in the way of hot, young European chicks

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came here for the cheap sex with much younger women, now I've had all I can handle, will be off somewhere else ASAP.

Better work on a contingency in case the money and lifestyle you give her is insufficient to make her leave all she knows to join you in Spain.

I don't think that pension will buy much in the way of hot, young European chicks

My contingency plan would be to come back to Thailand and buy another one.

It is a mistake for the older and less attractive farang to take the beloved back home. They become polluted with the feminist all men bad syndrome and it is often just a matter of time before they are divorcing the once beloved and ripping him off for as much as possible.

They usually want a baby so they can get even more out of the poor sod.

It is a mistake for the older and less attractive farang to take the beloved back home. They become polluted with the feminist all men bad syndrome and it is often just a matter of time before they are divorcing the once beloved and ripping him off for as much as possible.

Or worse still, remain married for the lifestyle and the money while seeing younger, hotter, more virile guys who can do the duty in the bedroom

Great plan, MaeJo.

Great plan

Edited by Cypress Hill

No plans to take her back home (England).

Plans are to take her to Spain.

I'm a glass half full kind of guy,

Don't see divorce as a disaster, see it as an opportunity to get an even younger wife and breed more kids.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Still wonder about all these the negative comments from the : Go back to your own country brigade.

If you do not have to add anything that u like to see improved for us here then please do not come here and debate with us as it is a waist of every ones their time..

Who do you think you are for telling us that we cant make the so needed suggestions for improvements in this post?

Here the list we have so far :Land Owning max one rai pro foreigner,No longer 49%/51% rule but 100% owning for businesses ,Easy one year hassle free visa,Police more active on Thai/farangs crimes,100 year land leases for foreigners.Reform and simplify the work permit procedures.Offer health insurance plan for Foreigners.

looking forward to more improvements only..

Quit your whining. It's a forum. You don't get to restrict the responses to just people you happen to agree with.

I have another improvement to include...

Go back a political system in Thailand where the majority rules and not as of now the minority..

its called Democracy it surely will do wonders for foreign investments,bring back some tourists for Thailand and it might solve their upcoming fishing ban too.

Go back a political system in Thailand where the majority rules and not as of now the minority..

its called Democracy it surely will do wonders for foreign investments,bring back some tourists for Thailand and it might solve their upcoming fishing ban too.

..Uh.. ? Please, tell me just 1 place in the world where the majority rules...

Not that is something that i am wishing for, despite all the flaws of the so-called democracy, if the majority were to rule, it would be even worse..

Not that is something that i am wishing for, despite all the flaws of the so-called democracy, if the majority were to rule, it would be even worse..

USA,Europe u know Elections voting,Chosen presidents and chosen PM....It goes with the majority of votes..Why is not clear for u ?

Not like it is nowadays in Thailand..

You don't have to go home if you don't like it here - but they're not going to change the law just to please a few farangs, so you may as well just learn to live with things as they are.

Och Thanks u that i don,t have to go home....?

U got it again all backwards....

Laws change and or get rewritten all the time even worldwide especially if they r not really working...At this moment they even r writing complete new charters.

What they did in Thailand is soon as some foreigners came to Thailand then they started to make special laws for us..(sadly with poor outcome)

Example foreigner wants to open a business sure he needs invest 100% and he owns only 49% that is a law especially for us foreigners and yes they can easily change it.Especially if no foreigners no longer open a business in Thailand .

Bottom line all laws can be revised.

You don't have to go home if you don't like it here - but they're not going to change the law just to please a few farangs, so you may as well just learn to live with things as they are.

Och Thanks u that i don,t have to go home....?

U got it again all backwards....

Laws change and or get rewritten all the time even worldwide especially if they r not really working...At this moment they even r writing complete new charters.

What they did in Thailand is soon as some foreigners came to Thailand then they started to make special laws for us..(sadly with poor outcome)

Example foreigner wants to open a business sure he needs invest 100% and he owns only 49% that is a law especially for us foreigners and yes they can easily change it.Especially if no foreigners no longer open a business in Thailand .

Bottom line all laws can be revised.

If you read this, if there are to be any changes to the Thai Foreign Business Act at all, they are going to be in the opposite direction from what you are suggesting:

http://www.thailawforum.com/blog/read-the-2014-thailand-foreign-business-act-amendments-in-english

No plans to take her back home (England).

Plans are to take her to Spain.

I'm a glass half full kind of guy,

Don't see divorce as a disaster, see it as an opportunity to get an even younger wife and breed more kids.

I'm a Troll Fol de Rol.

USA,Europe u know Elections voting,Chosen presidents and chosen PM....It goes with the majority of votes..Why is not clear for u ?

Not like it is nowadays in Thailand..

I can't speak to Europe, but the U.S. is a Republic, at least for the time being.

They could build decent smokerooms on the airport, something like on Changi airport.

Also the Thai with public functions should learn english, even in Siam Paragon the personell can't speak any english which causes big frustrations.

The government should make it illegal for 55+ year old farangs to marry or breed with women more than15 years their junior.

This would go a long way to improving the perception of foreigners among Thais.

Those who think the Thais aren't utterly nauseated and grossed out by extreme age-gap relationships need to observe their facial expressions a little more closely

I don't believe Thais think or care about it that much.

Most of them seem to really appreciate the whiter skinned children, without any thought for the sperm donor.

You're kidding yourself if you genuinely believe they don't care.

I've seen many a younger woman looking absolutely, totally and utterly ASHAMED of having married and bred with some fat, poe-faced farang in shorts when her peers have ribbed and teased her in public.

Shame on THEM for being money grubbing gold diggers that sold themselves. Why blame the farang for wanting to marry a nice looking woman.

Not blaming a farang man for wanting a nice-looking woman. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm just saying that there should a law which says that foreign men over the age of 55 must not be permitted to marry or father children with women younger than 40 years old.

I think there's something similar in Cambodia

Why not if they can support them and they are in good health. Of course if you live in a shoe box on sukumvit that would be another thing altogether.

We made an clear list of points up on improvement

1.Ease land owning regulations so allow us foreigners to limited ownership example max purchase of one rai in our own name on the title deed.

2.Ban the 49% foreigner business ownership rules with thai share holders but change it into a 100% foreigner business ownership in Thailand.

3.Present us a one stamp a year hassle free visa.With no strings attached except our one year payment.

4.Land plots bigger then one rai should come with a minimum of one 100 year lease.

5.Police / and Thai courts need be more serious to end the Thai against farang crimes.(no 500 BHT fine for a bag snatcher)

6.Police need change their hot uniform in a uniform that is more suitable for this hot climate.Example bermudas and shirts with short sleeve.

7.Ban jet skies en horses from all Thai beaches.

8.Bring back on the beach chairs ,umbrellas,food and cooling drinks.

9.Consider all outdoor burnings a serious crime that carries a minimum of 2,500 BHT fine.

10.Modernize and simplify the rules for work permits.example 4 staff rules etc etc...

11.Ban all security guards from carrying whistles.

12.Go back to a democratic system as that will surely help to recover with the poor economical situation of Thailand.

13.Offer expats health care insurances for a reasonable price.

14.End the dual pricing in Thailand especially in hospitals.

Here is the result..Only a poor 8% agrees with the u better go home brigade all others would like to be able to buy a small land plot in their own name in Thailand.. Poll: SURVEY: Should foreigners be allowed to own land? (722 member(s) have cast votes)

Should foreigners be allowed to own real estate?
  1. bullet_star_rated.png Yes, foreigners should be able to own any type of real estate that can be purchased by a Thai national. (133 votes [20.75%])

2. Yes, foreigners should be able to own real estate, but the type and amound should be limited. (251 votes [39.16%])

3. No, foreigners should not be allowed to buy real estate under any circumstances. (52 votes [8.11%])

4. Foreigners should be allowed to own real estate if their home country allows Thais to own real estate. (205 votes [31.98%])

This is a link to the Act Promulgating the Land Code B.E. 2497 (1954)
What is the chance that such code will be amended based upon the results of the above poll? (Up-to-You)

At least we know from this survey that your group who is very active on this forum is only represent a poor 8 %..u should be more humble..

In time laws will get updated cause now their real estate market its dead..

foreign investments here flat...

Seems nowadays foreigners want a more fair treatment from thai government and or investors will invest elsewhere..which its happening already of course..

if they want foreign investments then u need to make it attractive and fair for us..(its not the case now)

They could build decent smokerooms on the airport, something like on Changi airport.

Also the Thai with public functions should learn english, even in Siam Paragon the personell can't speak any english which causes big frustrations.

Learning even a moderate amount of Thai can help with that.

BTW, it is Thailand, not Englishland.

all your talking about is people on TV, there are thousands of falang here that dont use TV,,

And so what makes u believe that those other foreigners will approve with all your restriction measures instead of our improvements over here ?

Mate the poll is clear from the 700 persons 92% voted that they like to be able to buy a small plot of land in their own name...

For your group that only received a lousy 8% of the votes u bunch make certainly a hell of a noise here daily.

Stop whining and take it on the chin like a man.

Seems to me that the things that would make life better for Thais would also make life better for farangs. Where I live there are few farangs and the infrastructure is appalling. Being able to drive on decent roads would be a plus for me.

Indeed by opening the market for foreigners investments all will profit from this it will also fix your poor roads near ur home..

Meanwhile how about you upgrade to a fancier location..

all your talking about is people on TV, there are thousands of falang here that dont use TV,,

And so what makes u believe that those other foreigners will approve with all your restriction measures instead of our improvements over here ?

Mate the poll is clear from the 700 persons 92% voted that they like to be able to buy a small plot of land in their own name...

For your group that only received a lousy 8% of the votes u bunch make certainly a hell of a noise here daily.

Stop whining and take it on the chin like a man.

Take it on the chin? Let's do this, you let us know when the Thai government enacts these laws that you and your buddies agreed on. I'd also be interested to know when you've actually witnessed pigs flying overhead, so do let us know when that happens. I'd imagine both would happen at about the same time.