Good Bangkok Hotel /with Swimingpool/ For Less Than 2500 Bht

voytek

The Nana Hotel is the ticket.

1,295 baht with a good buffet breakfast thrown in. Nice, clean swimming pool with extra jakuzi area. Very popular disco downstairs filled with female companionship. Air-con, color cable TV, decent restaraunt in lobby, right across the street from world famous Nana Entertaiment Plaza, a parking lot full of very friendy want-to-be female companionship.

Who could ask for more? :o

1,295 baht with a good buffet breakfast thrown in. Nice, clean swimming pool with extra jakuzi area. Very popular disco downstairs filled with female companionship. Air-con, color cable TV, decent restaraunt in lobby, right across the street from world famous Nana Entertaiment Plaza, a parking lot full of very friendy want-to-be female companionship.

Who could ask for more? :D

Nana hotel is hanging man..............You could have suggested something better!!!!

Asia Hotel Siam Sq. is one hotel that is within your budget.

Apart from that, look at http://hotels.thaivisa.com

Good luck

:o

Who could ask for more? :o

You are having him on.

To the original poster, check the site sponsors, you should be able to find something. Plenty of places within that price range.

Who could ask for more? :D

i was about to write the same....if you're single and looking for "friends" :D , enjoying a beer or twenty :o ....this is a great place. Breakfast is good too..if you every wake up this time in the morning :D

rcm :D

Thanks for great replies. This time I am traveling with kids so don't think Nana would be the best choice. Have to concentrate on smthng more family oriented

You might try the Windsor Suites on Sukhumvut Soi 20. Rooms are 2 room suites w/ sofa bed for kids. Very nice pool, breakfast buffet and in your price range. Not the Nana Hotel environment.

Travelling with family on a budget I would stay at the Tower Inn. I live in a condo over on Satorn and look directly down on it. Have had many friends and relatives from UK and States some with small children stay there and they were perfectly happy. Good swimming pool and beer garden on the roof. Restaurant has good prices and decent Thai food. Right on Silom and near skytrain and plenty of transportation. Rates are right in your budget. Check it out! http://www.towerinnbangkok.com/

Thanks for great replies. This time I am traveling with kids so don't think Nana would be the best choice. Have to concentrate on smthng more family oriented

You might try the Windsor Suites on Sukhumvut Soi 20. Rooms are 2 room suites w/ sofa bed for kids. Very nice pool, breakfast buffet and in your price range. Not the Nana Hotel environment.

I have to say though about the Windsor suites, that they have the rudest most racist staff i have ever come across in any hotel, anywhere in the world :o

I stayed there with my wife, an when we booked in i was asked for an extra 1000 baht to take a Thai girl to my room, which pissed me off and they wouldn't let the charge go until my wife had produced her id card to prove that she was marred to me.

They also openly racially abused a friend of mine, who is of Moroccan decent. Calling him extremely rude names in English by the swimming pool :D

I would never stay there again, bunch of rude ######s :D Ohh the rooms are well past there best as well, very tatty

Testing testing.

Sorry there was problems with this forum last night.

Ok working! :D

:o indra regent is withinyour budget, just down the road from central world trade centre you dont need transport, and markets in the same street, very close to siam, discovery, and paragon. if you want a quieter time narai in silom road, more over by river and business area, but nice and safe. I always check rates on precision reservations I dont think you will bet their rates or the other one is asia rooms. dont book direct will be dearer. :D

I just spent about pleasant 2 weeks at Dynasty Grande, a new hotel (about 1 year old) in Sukhumvit area off Soi 6 which connects Soi 4 and Sukhumvit in a "L' connection giving one a good way to avoid the Nana/Soi 4 area if that is the goal while at the same time being right there close by if being nearby is the goal.

Pool area was nice as was the restaurant, outside (covered open porch type area), parking, and reasonablly equipped gym.

Rate was 2200Baht/night. Nice place and reasonable value for the money.