Cricket - Test matches

Just to let anyone, who might be remotely interested, that I am watching Eng/NZ in high quality HD on line, linkedd through my TV. $10 for the whole series is pretty good. The Ashes will follow. Star Sports subscription service and no adverts.

I only post because I know one or two people who like cricket but say that they cannot get it on any TV channel in Thailand. thumbsup.gif

Paying for it. How quaint.

biggrin.png

Very droll biggrin.png

The fact is I do know the free streaming sites on the internet and have used them in the past. But, it's a constant battle with stupid adds, chat rooms, invitations to download all sorts of things, freezing frames etc etc.

That's why I would rather pay 340 baht for 15 days coverage, advert free and reliable. It's actually the SKY coverage re-routed through Star.

I posted ,because there are a list of countries where the coverage is available, and Thailand is one of them, but it's not always the case.

Love my cricket! thumbsup.gif

I would like to watch HD cricket as well. How do you get this channel? You are right about streaming. The ads and buffering make it unwatchable.

I go to Starsports .com/cricket.

I then signed up and paid my $10 and it was that simple. The current matches against N Zealand are great and the one dayers are still to come. After that, I am hoping to get the whole Ashes tour, for which I will have to pay - probably about $20 I suspect.

I've been using this site for a couple of years and watched all of the world cup recently for peanuts. The reason it is well priced is that the service is aimed at the millions of followers in India - who are obviously not the richest people in the world.

Good luck

Just to add. When you get the site look for 'packages' and this will list what is available. (Although I know the current tests are available, always just check the list of countries to be certain)

I raise this because a couple of years ago I found a particular series (India v someone) was not available in Thailand but was in Switzerland! I'm sure the Swiss loved their cricket. That problem was solved by using a proxy server and routing it through Switzerland.

Looking forward to 5pm this evening. Should be a classic days play.