Thai Temple Sydney?

Jockstar

Hi a friend of mine is planning on marrying her boyfriend next year in Sydney. She would like to have a buddhist wedding. She will be there around April next year. She asked me tyo post this for her today. She also mentioned something about even a Thai Association or something. So guys. Does anyone know of a Thai Buddhist temple in Sydney? Cheers in advance.

Hi a friend of mine is planning on marrying her boyfriend next year in Sydney. She would like to have a buddhist wedding. She will be there around April next year. She asked me tyo post this for her today. She also mentioned something about even a Thai Association or something. So guys. Does anyone know of a Thai Buddhist temple in Sydney? Cheers in advance.

Wat Buddha Dhamma is a Buddhist retreat centre and hermitage founded in the Theravadin forest tradition.

The Wat is 2Okms from Wisemans Ferry and about two and a half hours drive from Sydney.

http://wbd.org.au/direct_to_wbd.htm

http://www.buddhanet.net/aus_dir/bansworg.htm

One of the biggest in sydney is in annandale, and there is another one in stanmore but small, One in campbelltown in west sydney looks more like a buddish temple and is pretty bid, the others i mentioned before look more like a big house.

There is a great one just outside sydney in bundanoon 9spelling near mona vale and its in the bush and has a spectacular view.

If you want aplace you want pictures Bundanoon and campbelltown are the best. Bundanoon has a better view while campbelltown has better statues.