British Men Hurrying To Wed Thai Women

Papa_Lazarou

Thats a lot of pics :D

Yeah, I have lots of pics! They've all accumulated! Talk about proving my gender every second of the day!

The next doubting Thomas will get a sample! (I'm tired of using pics.)

Errrr.... don't know what to say...... Never doubted it for a second, but if I change my mind, please be gentle :o

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmmmmmm...... I'm wondering if I should join the long list of mail brides to be.

Eh? Are you gay, Scampi? :D

I'm sorry to disappoint you Udon, but I ain't gay.

I happen to be a 100% woman! hehehhehehe

My Pics

Janyn, yes you are 100% woman. Great pics, especially like Saturday night 8. :o

Hmmmmmmmm...... I'm wondering if I should join the long list of mail brides to be.

Now why in the world would you wanna do something like that? :o

Nice pics BTW... thanks for sharing. :D

I'm almost 100 percent sure you're female now... just a tiny bit more evidence required... :D

I'm almost 100 percent sure you're female now... just a tiny bit more evidence required...

same here, go on, get yer tits out for the boys :D:D:D

[austin powers voice]EEEeeeeeoooow beehaaaaaaaave!![/austin powers voice] :D

That's not what I meant at all... youse Pattaya boys are so randy.......

(besides, you know katoeys always have the best ones anyways :o )

His foreign clients pay a lot more - £1,650 (US$3,000) - but for that he offers 12 months membership, unlimited introductions to the women on the site, translation (crucial this, as many of the women speak little English) and help arranging hotels, travel, visas and marriage documents.

Should this guy be reported to the Embassy and closed down ? This guy is clearly fixing up hookers for a fee, are farang pimps allowed in this country ? He doesnt allow prostitutes, what a complete load of crap !!

Isn't having multiple customers the crucial part of the definition of a prostitute?

I have no idea how well he screens prostitutes out. Do you?

£1,650 per client, taking into account only the ones that hes hitched up (750 of them) I make that 1.2 million pounds !

Given what you can easily spend on long-range courtship, that's not an exorbitant amount.

His foreign clients pay a lot more - £1,650 (US$3,000) - but for that he offers 12 months membership, unlimited introductions to the women on the site, translation (crucial this, as many of the women speak little English) and help arranging hotels, travel, visas and marriage documents.

Should this guy be reported to the Embassy and closed down ? This guy is clearly fixing up hookers for a fee, are farang pimps allowed in this country ? He doesnt allow prostitutes, what a complete load of crap !!

Isn't having multiple customers the crucial part of the definition of a prostitute?

I have no idea how well he screens prostitutes out. Do you?

£1,650 per client, taking into account only the ones that hes hitched up (750 of them) I make that 1.2 million pounds !

Given what you can easily spend on long-range courtship, that's not an exorbitant amount.

Who cares if they are lonely farang looking for love, maybe a small fee will make them smile until they are well and truely taken for a final ride to clear their assets or maybe they will be one of the lucky few. A quick fix is never the answer to a relationship, one should stand the test of time and commitment and meet naturally, rather than making loveor marraige a document to fill ones sad need and loneliness. What do people think women from Thailand are battery chickens with no minds? Would you want a fat old git damaging you everynight when you could be with a young handsome thai man or farang, get real. People talk of Thai women taking advantage of farang men, however I think it is the other way round on more occasions as when you take a walk in any lady bar or chicken ranch full of young girls desperate to get money back to their family to make a better life.....

I'm almost 100 percent sure you're female now... just a tiny bit more evidence required...

same here, go on, get yer tits out for the boys :D:o:D

Ohhhhhhh...... that will require a 1-on-1 tutoring session!

Kidding!

OK then miss graceless Fawn.Show us a picture with a hand written sign that says." chuchok is a lesbian"

My Pics

Thanks Rdrokit!

Now, back to the topic, who among us here is willing to pay for love???

Edited by GracelessFawn

same here, go on, get yer tits out for the boys :D:o:D

Ohhhhhhh...... that will require a 1-on-1 tutoring session!

Kidding!

OK then miss graceless Fawn.Show us a picture with a hand written sign that says." chuchok is a lesbian"

Or even better "Is Don Is Good"

Graceless one

P;ease tell us how many pms from lovelorn thai visa falangs you have had???

Ahhhhhh..... Actually didn't get any invites! Nobody wrote..... Oh, there was one member who asked if I had more pics, but that was weeks before. I do not normally reply to e-mails, so I deleted his message and forgot who he was!

Edited by GracelessFawn

My Pics

Thanks Rdrokit!

Now, back to the topic, who among us here is willing to pay for love???

ME ME!! How much are we talking here ? :D

That is the question, most men pay for love..lust in one way or another. It's called a date. We would invite tha lady out for dinner, a movie, drinks, whatever and have to pay for that anyway. Can money buy love ? Probally not but it's much easier than without money .

Nice photo's GF, BTW

ME ME!! How much are we talking here ? :o

That is the question, most men pay for love..lust in one way or another. It's called a date. We would invite tha lady out for dinner, a movie, drinks, whatever and have to pay for that anyway. Can money buy love ? Probally not but it's much easier than without money .

Nice photo's GF, BTW

Is this for real? How many women out there pay half of everything? Or if not, alternates with the paying of bills during dates?

Edited by GracelessFawn

The younger and prettier the gurl, the less chance she'll offer to pay for anything I reckon. Older and/or not so pretty she may have to pick up the tab now and then. That's the way of the world I'm afraid.

Oh please. Perhaps the more high-maintenance the girl, or the more she associates dating, relationships, and her time as money :o

ME ME!! How much are we talking here ? :o

Nice photo's GF, BTW

Is this for real? How many women out there pay half of everything? Or if not, alternates with the paying of bills during dates?

None that I know. I pay for everything.

Im sure some people do not mind a lady paying for everything or even half but that is not the way I was brought up.

Im sorry, this was not ment to offend your independence.

I can't speak for anyone else, but it doesn't offend my independence. That's the way you were brought up, and it is very gentlemanly of you, and I'm sure much appreciated.

What I find offensive is when people assign value to a woman's independence or eqalitarian nature, and even modern manners, as not pretty or defective. I would wager that *they are then not versed in modern, eqalitarian relationships, because in those it has nothing to do with a negative value of the woman.

Edited by kat