Another sign of low inflation in Thailand

Anthony5

You force me to read the thread. I have notifications come up whenever you reply to my posts. I'd rather you stop, but as long as you keep this personal I'll be back.... If you just posted factually, without all the drama and crying, it would have stopped long ago.

No one is suggesting you're dreaming up prices. For goodness sake, you're even taken photos of chicken in the store to prove you point. OCD comes to mind.

The problem you have is thinking your "cooked-rice index" indicates the general level of inflation in Thailand.

Who said it was me who is dreaming up prices, the prices I mentioned have been supported with pictures, it has been you who have been dreaming up prices.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/827960-another-sign-of-low-inflation-in-thailand/?p=9710642

tropo

Posted 2015-08-07 20:54:36

Re Talley's garden peas, you can buy them per kilo under 100 baht at Foodland, Friendship, Tops Central and Big C Extra.

By the way, when you gonna add anything useful to the thread, because the only thing you have posted so far is that everyone is wrong, but you still have failed to post some facts.

It's your thread - why don't you pay attention and read more carefully before replying.

I said: "no one is suggesting you're dreaming up prices".

Then you said: "who said it was me who is dreaming up prices".

Hello?

No one is going to add anything useful to this thread no more because that stopped as soon as you started getting personal and attacking people who don't agree with you.

You've got a thing or two to learn about debating mate. Why don't you go out and take more photos. We'd like some photos from the other stores please.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You force me to read the thread. I have notifications come up whenever you reply to my posts. I'd rather you stop, but as long as you keep this personal I'll be back.... If you just posted factually, without all the drama and crying, it would have stopped long ago.

No one is suggesting you're dreaming up prices. For goodness sake, you're even taken photos of chicken in the store to prove you point. OCD comes to mind.

The problem you have is thinking your "cooked-rice index" indicates the general level of inflation in Thailand.

Who said it was me who is dreaming up prices, the prices I mentioned have been supported with pictures, it has been you who have been dreaming up prices.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/827960-another-sign-of-low-inflation-in-thailand/?p=9710642

tropo

Posted 2015-08-07 20:54:36

Re Talley's garden peas, you can buy them per kilo under 100 baht at Foodland, Friendship, Tops Central and Big C Extra.

By the way, when you gonna add anything useful to the thread, because the only thing you have posted so far is that everyone is wrong, but you still have failed to post some facts.

It's your thread - why don't you pay attention and read more carefully before replying.

I said: "no one is suggesting you're dreaming up prices".

Then you said: "who said it was me who is dreaming up prices".

Hello?

No one is going to add anything useful to this thread no more because that stopped as soon as you started getting personal and attacking people who don't agree with you.

You've got a thing or two to learn about debating mate. Why don't you go out and take more photos. We'd like some photos from the other stores please.

The thread stopped being interesting when you got involved, first attacking LennyW, next me. Maybe time to look in the mirror for you.

Did you notice that Mogandave clarified his post that it wasn't directed at me?

Wonder who it was directed at then. gigglem.gif

But you're correct he was right on the money with his comment laugh.png

Edited by Anthony5

Enough bickering, lets move on please, believe there are other people who want to have a say smile.png

Thank You ,at last I can have a say.

Chicken carcasses are 18 baht a kilo in Makro,same -same Big C

Do the cook them free?

Nah,I buy 'em for the soi mutts. stick about 5 in a bucket,cheap rice ,boil it for an hour or so,and Mmmm delicious