PVC

Guemlum

I don't know what your level of expertise is but all the UPVC windows I have had fitted come in pieces that are assembled on site, fitting is included in the price.

I don't know what your level of expertise is but all the UPVC windows I have had fitted come in pieces that are assembled on site, fitting is included in the price.

You mean they bring their huge welding machine with them to weld the frames together on site?

102921366_CNC_Four_corner_Horiontal_Weld

You mean they bring their huge welding machine with them to weld the frames together on site?

I am not sure if any welding is involved, I am sure they are locked together with pot rivets and silicone.

I am not sure if any welding is involved, I am sure they are locked together with pot rivets and silicone.

I think you're talking about aluminium windows, uPvc windows are welded.

Global house in Roi Et has UPVC windows ready made, I presume their other sites sell the same stuff.

I bought mine 7 years ago and had them fitted by the builder, no problems with them, however the fly screens now need replacing on some windows.

There used to be, once upon a time ,

Two, Udon regional forums, where you could seek advice, on your topic .

Sadly no longer, Udon orientated topics,,are allowed, on either forum , due to infight wars , no active mods.

Thai Visa, more information. with no favourite members .

FYI, Global house , is the place .wai2.gif

Edited by elliss