Closest Social Security Office to Pattaya

ongengwai

2nd floor Laem Tong tower on the Sukhumvit rd just after Laem Chabang port on the right as you head to Bangkok from Pattaya

Is this for American citizens?

No for Thai citizens for American social security I think you'll have to go to America

The tower is called Talat Thong Tower........... not Laem Tong tower as I posted earlier.

google map

https://www.google.com/maps/@13.089361,100.91675,3a,30.5y,91.89h,108.43t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ss6_tvxMRkxhy-UyEUziFvg!2e0?hl=th

Its quite hard to find a car parking spot close to the building , can't park in the building without permit.

Thailand has ( limited ) social security payments for people who have worked and paid taxes/ social security payments.

Edited by johng

The closest SS office is in Manila, PI.

The last 2 years I have applied for both my young daughters to get their SS cards.

The BKK Embassy gave me the paperwork and I had to apply and sent off to the address given.

My friend, who retired last year, also went to the US Embassy and completed SS paperwork received from them to apply for drawing SS benefits.

They also gave him the same address I used for my daughters.

There are no offices in Thailand, as per the US Embassy.

Philippines American Embassy
1201 Roxas Boulevard
Ermita, Manila 0930
Philippines
Phone: 632-301-2000
Fax: 632-708-9714 or 632-708-9723
Email: [email protected]

Every district in Thailand has a Social Security office, check with the local Amphur for precise location, none of which is to be confused with the US SSc system!

FWIW the Thai SSc system provides retirement and health care benefits, very similar in design to other systems around the world.

Yes, where in Jomtien? Only heard of offices in Laem Chabang, Rayong and Chonburi, but I have not been to any of them.

There is NOT one, he is most likely confusing it with either land office or revenue department.

There is only one in Laemchabang