Known American scammer cheats Thai Man in Pattaya out of 32,000 Baht

webfact

Newsheadline --- Know Thai woman scammer and lawyers etc cheat Farang lover out of life savings ...No one takes a blind bit of notice

News Headline--another clueless farang gets scammed. If you haven't got a clue, your nationality does not matter.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better that he loses 25k now and learns a valuable lesson early in life.

You cannot include the 7k as he knew that was a scam/bribe/corruption anyway.

I thought that a great touch to make the scam appear more convincing. To add a Thai official who also wanted some when dealing with a Thai mug is very smart!

Maybe not so smart. He has her bank details. Well any normal person would have her bank details making it easy to locate her and also the maybe Yank.

I assume they are in Thailand at least as sending money to a Thai immigration officer in Africa would be dumber than dumb.

I also had a stroke of luck yesterday the second time this year I have won a huge sum.

Dear User

We the Admin Award team wishes to inform you that you are one of our lucky winner for this year on going Lottery Promotion. The sum of £250,000.00 will be Award to you in due course. And your winning PUK NUMBERS IS TR/9900034943

this is to encourages our Members community for their participation on this site. Without you, we will not be here.

You are to contact the Admin Award team immediately after receiving this notice with your winning PUK NUMBERS, Via Email ( [email protected] )

Important Notice: Please don’t disclose your winning PUK NUMBERS to anyone Or discuss this with anyone before coming forward for claims. this is to avoid multiple winning PUK NUMBERS.

Best RegardDear User

I am not sure if I am now disqualified having revealed the winning number.

As an update to this thread, the gang was busted that cheated this gay Thai guy in the OP of this thread.

It was one Thai lady and 5 Nigerian men living in Pattaya [banglamung] that started a Gay Dating site and were tricking men out of money. The police have caught them and are asking for others that fell for this scam to come forward.

http://news.thaivisa.com/thaivisa-news/five-nigerian-men-arrested-for-deceiving-thai-gay-men/97429/