Best budget monitor recommendations

edwinchester

Hi. Interested in buying a seperate flat screen monitor. 21", HDMI with it's own speakers. Not into gaming as only need it for browsing.

Would be grateful if anyone has any recommendations and if 7k bht is a reasonable price as I'm clueless :)

You might want to look at some HD TVs. They don't have the screen resolution of a high end monitor but they aren't fuzzy either. Mine is 1080 resolution and it looks really good. It's 32", LOL. It's so big I can read it from across my office. It really does appear to be sharp. If your computer doesn't have hdmi ports you can get a VGA to S-Video adapter cheap.

I like it also because it's in my office and it can do either/or because it's also hooked to cable. I think it would be ideal in a small condo. Just a thought because I really like it.

Here's a guy sitting at a 32" monitor. Mine is running off my laptop and what a difference. It's almost like I have a docking station with a powered USB hub, wireless mouse, keyboard, external HDD hooked to that, and then just hook up that hub and the monitor.

post-164212-0-25809700-1433689053_thumb.

Edited by NeverSure