Where to buy a Father's Day card

kap

I realize that the holidays followed here are different than in the "West", but can anyone recommend where I can find a Father's Day card in Patts. I've tried a stationary store across from the Post Office (Soi P.O.), Big C on Pattaya Klang, Tesco on Sukhumvit, all with very limited or no success. When I lived in HK I had no problems finding any type of being card in the various stationary/book shops. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Get some computer savvy person to custom make you one on the computer. (they need a certain program) ...if your father has internet there are free "e-cards" on the internet that cover all kinds of holidays. I cannot give the email address on this site, but the name is: ---123Greetings...

Better yet; make one by hand. You dad will like something hand-made.

Robinson at Airport Plaza.

In Pattaya ??????

How about Moon pig dot com for UK delivery.

They have a selection of cards at the b2b ( or something like that ) stationary /book store on the 4th floor of "Central the beach"

"Friendship" supermarket second floor has a rather erratic selection of greeting/birthday/new year etc cards.

I've always found cards of all kinds in Big C Extra in the past. Right beside the gift wrap counter up front at the far end from the cashiers.

There's a substantial stationery shop on Klang past Big C on the lefthand side toward Sukhumvit. They always have some cards.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp