The new 7 series sure is nice

Yeah, that's a real beauty. I'ved owned 7 series, S class, LS, and XJs, and by far my favorite to drive has always been the 7 series. But, I felt they got really bloated and barge boat-like, and I'm glad to see a return to more manageable proportions in the design. Unfortunately, most of those brought into Thailand are long wheelbase for sales as executive limos, which I don't like to drive, and for which resale is limited.

10 million? Is it really that cheap tongue.png ?

i must have been dreaming when seeing an interview with one of bmw.directors QUOTED 24,000GBP.

Yes you have been dreaming....... base model starts at £56,325 up to top model £104,206 in the UK

The NEW 3 Series 318 SE petrol + Manual starts around that price, well in UK cost £24,975

You can get a 7 Series for £24,000 but would be a 2009 model., so about 6 years old

Edit: maybe £24,000 was the deposit ??

Edited by ignis

10 million? Is it really that cheap tongue.png ?

i must have been dreaming when seeing an interview with one of bmw.directors QUOTED 24,000GBP.

Yes you have been dreaming....... base model starts at £56,325 up to top model £104,206 in the UK

The NEW 3 Series 318 SE petrol + Manual starts around that price, well in UK cost £24,975

You can get a 7 Series for £24,000 but would be a 2009 model., so about 6 years old

Edit: maybe £24,000 was the deposit ??

thanks ignis thats took the smile off the wife's face,she always wanted a bmw.so she can wave to everybody.sad.png

it was the new one i saw,can be parked with a remote.

Well hope they are much improved from the early 90's models. In 1995 I paid some 44KGBP for a V8, plenty of power, comfort and some amazing memory seats but it had some electrical gremlin and was in and out the dealers for all sorts of trivial things. Pissed me off no end, and took no end of stick from our reps in Ford Mondeo's that I traded it in for a Stuggart taxi.

Well hope they are much improved from the early 90's models. In 1995 I paid some 44KGBP for a V8, plenty of power, comfort and some amazing memory seats but it had some electrical gremlin and was in and out the dealers for all sorts of trivial things. Pissed me off no end, and took no end of stick from our reps in Ford Mondeo's that I traded it in for a Stuggart taxi.

Friend here had a 2004 model bought new, also totally fed up with all the electrical gremlin, constantly in and out the BMW dealers, sold it long before the 10 years was up and bought a top model Camry, 7 years on never any problems.