dental implants

michael888

Smile gallery in udom suk, a few stops on the BTS.

Excellent facilities, fluent english speaking & extremely professional - but you will pay for it. IMO anything more than a polish or a small filling I don't take take 'budget' as a high priority. Going for an 'economical' root canal in Kata beach 5 years ago is what landed me back in the dentist chair!

i would love to know what the costs are for dental implants, here in the US it is 4,000 per tooth

I was quoted 55k thb for a lower back tooth, about 1700 usd, you can get lower price than that if you shop around but I heard 50k is the ballpark

Here is the BIDC price list and menu of possibly the top place in Thailand and world for dental tourism

http://m.bangkokdentalcenter.com/fees.html

Remember if implant fails ( depending on quality of implant surgeon and patient caring for proper healing ) you have serious nightmare and get what you pay for in big picture . With that said shopping for best Dr and implant good idea but going for lowest price as the main focus could be painful and in long run cost more .

The Ultimate Guide To Dental Implant Prices - MEDIGO | MEDIGO

The most common destination patients go for dental implants is Bangkok, Thailand. Thailand is known for its world-class dental care at prices much lower than most other parts of the world. Without a doubt, this is the #1 destination for dental implants. It isn’t the best option for every patient, as it is quite a distance to travel for some and navigating Bangkok may not appeal to some patients. But, as many Australian patients know, dental care in Thailand is not only affordable, but trustworthy.

http://www.medigo.com/blog/medigo-guides/the-ultimate-guide-to-dental-implant-prices/

Edited by Lumbini

Had a rough quote for implant after a real cock up attempt at a new denture. They estimated about 250,000. This is for a top set but I have three teeth left so I asked them to do a thorough check on these and if they are not 100% take them out as I cannot see the point in going back in a couple of years when I can have it all done in one go. He agreed and said that is why he could not give me a firm quote but I was pushing him so I said ok top line for a complete full set he reckoned 350,000. My mouth is in such a mess with infections from extractions and soreness from the botched denture that he said leave it for one month go back and see him and everything should be settled down and he can do a proper exam give me a price and work out a plan.

This was at Thonglor dental hospital

a little about my situation. ive gotten the post put in already. the abutment and temporary crown have been placed also. the angle of the tooth seems way off to me and my dentist seems annoyed when i point this out. im paying a lot for this and i dont want to settle for anything sub par. i have reccomended to her a custom abutment to correct the angle (which i researched on the internet). I havent heard back from her yet and have another appointment next week. I want to get a couple of opinions before I get the final procedure done. After all of this money , pain and time- I want it to look good.

I highly recommend Bangkok smile Dental on Sukhumvit 21. They sure have vast experience in dental implants. I got some work done there myself though not something very extensive and thx god i dont need it yet lol. Been recommending some people to this dentist and they are all happy with their new teeth. Some of my friends got something more or less like full jaw implants and paid just a fraction of the price they were quoted back home. Apparently they are so satisfying with the outcome but their dentists back home are not!