Preventick dog collars

Dirk_brijs

It will never work. Tick season is here for sure,ivermectin double dose,and strong tick shampoo put in squeegee bottle or spray bottle for the feet or ears,or a bucket with sponge ,just give them a once over couple of times a day

i would reccomend Frontline drops, which are applied to the back of the dogs neck. Frontline is the only product that seems to work here. The vets might try and sell you a product called Controlline, I would avoid this product for being ineffectual.

We have had issues for years. Endex tablet have been the only thing that has made a noticeable impact. We have three dogs. It's only thanks to this forum I heard about the stuff. For some strange reason no vet has ever volunteered this information.

It's 1 tablet per 10kilos per month. I round the weight up to the nearest 10 kilos and dose every three weeks. Seems to have fixed what was a big problem for several years. Ticks are rare now whereas before we were taking ten and tens of each dog almost daily.

Frontline never made an impact for us either.

We have had issues for years. Endex tablet have been the only thing that has made a noticeable impact. We have three dogs. It's only thanks to this forum I heard about the stuff. For some strange reason no vet has ever volunteered this information.

It's 1 tablet per 10kilos per month. I round the weight up to the nearest 10 kilos and dose every three weeks. Seems to have fixed what was a big problem for several years. Ticks are rare now whereas before we were taking ten and tens of each dog almost daily.

Hi

Would you know where Where do you buy endex in pty and would you know prices?

Thanks

Hi

Would you know where Where do you buy endex in pty and would you know prices?

Thanks

I also just found out about Endex4000 and found it through this forum on Soi Buokaew market. There is a small dog stall at the end (near where plants used to be) they sell it for 180 baht for 10 tablets in a box. I just dosed for the first time to my dogs 3 days ago so cant say yet if it works or not. I also bought the colars online now through Ebay from a supplier from Thailand actually so hope to get them soon as well.

Seems like I am too late for one of my dogs as I went to the vet today and he seem to be infected with Lymes so have a months worth on antibiotics now for him hope things turn out well. He is a mix of Golden Retriever mother and a Thai dog father so they seem very sensitive for this Lymes.