Ex-MP to file complaint against police chief

Lite Beer

The Democrat party is Thailand's oldest party, and has had decades to perfect the art of corruption. The party is also full of lawyers, who control one of the dirtiest legal systems in the world. I know from personal experience.

,Even worse it is the party of the Poison Dwarf who is currently pretending to be a monk in order to avoid arrest, even though he has blood on his hands. Shame on the Abbot who is sheltering him.

If you want to really learn the art of corruption, study the career of this low life.

"it is the party of the Poison Dwarf who is currently pretending to be a monk"

I thought he had resigned from the Dems, about 18-months-ago, before starting to lead the protests.

When did he rejoin ? wink.png

Not a plug, I merely observed that if they are prevented from participating it rather invalidates the election, given their level of electoral support.

I made no reference to "rap sheets", any of the Shinawatra family, or the Democrats. I said nothing about anyone else not being capable of governing.

As is often the case you read more into a post, in order to justify giving vent to your obviously very strongly held beliefs. The question remains, why should Pheu Thai not be allowed to take part? If they are as bad as you claim, then the Thai electorate can decide.

..............."I made no reference to "rap sheets", any of the Shinawatra family, or the Democrats. I said nothing about anyone else not being capable of governing.".....................

I don't remember saying you did ! I made those comments without any of your help. So I think it is you who tends to - "read more into a post, in order to justify giving vent to your obviously very strongly held beliefs". Perhaps you could try reading my post a little more carefully in future before responding.

.................."The question remains, why should Pheu Thai not be allowed to take part?".....................

You have not been paying attention. They are as crooked as a dog's hind leg and don't deserve to take place in chook raffle, let mind an election.

The Thai electorate should be the ones who pass that verdict.

The worst thing that could happen to Thaksin is that he becomes irrelevant;

Actually the worst thing that could happen would be for his proxy party not be voted into power in a democratic election.

But we all know that that is never going to happen.

Because democratic elections are not allowed any more because he wins them every time.

coffee1.gif

attachicon.gifimages (9).jpg

Seriously.

Have they nothing better to do

than talk about me?

Only because he keeps drawing attention to himself. The worst thing that could happen to Thaksin is that he becomes irrelevant; so he makes controversial statements to the international press, and has his lackeys in Thailand stir up trouble.

Thaksin don't need lackeys to stir up trouble, as long as the paranoid junta are stupid enough to bring him back in the limelight once a week!!

So like it or not, Mr T is still very relevant in Thai politics..................coffee1.gif

but not about integrity

not about selflessness

not about his good heart

not about being right

not about being innocent

not about love to the people

not about love to his country

The worst thing that could happen to Thaksin is that he becomes irrelevant;

Actually the worst thing that could happen would be for his proxy party not be voted into power in a democratic election.

But we all know that that is never going to happen.

Because democratic elections are not allowed any more because he wins them every time.

coffee1.gif

And every time they are elected, they steal and waste more. Obviously democracy as it existed here was failing the people of Thailand, that is why they are attempting to change it to produce a responsible government with checks and balances to ensure they stay within the boundaries of probity.

If PTP had been re-elected at the failed 2014 election, the rice scam would still be swallowing money, the G2G would be reaping criminals billions, and the futsal scam would never have been investigated. Is that what you want for your adopted home?

Good decision

The police chief is an agent of the legal dept.

He doesn't dictate who should and shouldn't be prosecuted or punished.

Of course in LoS, things don't work that way. Ex-pm making charges?

Why does this smell like a carefully planned act in a prescripted plot?

It does not

Not a plug, I merely observed that if they are prevented from participating it rather invalidates the election, given their level of electoral support.

I made no reference to "rap sheets", any of the Shinawatra family, or the Democrats. I said nothing about anyone else not being capable of governing.

As is often the case you read more into a post, in order to justify giving vent to your obviously very strongly held beliefs. The question remains, why should Pheu Thai not be allowed to take part? If they are as bad as you claim, then the Thai electorate can decide.

..............."I made no reference to "rap sheets", any of the Shinawatra family, or the Democrats. I said nothing about anyone else not being capable of governing.".....................

I don't remember saying you did ! I made those comments without any of your help. So I think it is you who tends to - "read more into a post, in order to justify giving vent to your obviously very strongly held beliefs". Perhaps you could try reading my post a little more carefully in future before responding.

.................."The question remains, why should Pheu Thai not be allowed to take part?".....................

You have not been paying attention. They are as crooked as a dog's hind leg and don't deserve to take place in chook raffle, let mind an election.

Well no JAG they shouldn't, while the electorate can be bought, intimidated, or just plain manipulated so easily by those with track records for buying votes, intimidating constituents and manipulating people with false promises and schemes it would be ridiculous to even contemplate including them.

Leopards don't change ther spots do they?

Well no JAG they shouldn't, while the electorate can be bought, intimidated, or just plain manipulated so easily by those with track records for buying votes, intimidating constituents and manipulating people with false promises and schemes it would be ridiculous to even contemplate including them.

Leopards don't change ther spots do they?

I will give you credit for being one of the few here to openly state that you don't think that the Thai electorate should be allowed to make the choice as to who governs them.

I disagree absolutely with you, and always will, but you are prepared to say it. That I respect.

When, or perhaps under what circumstances, if ever, do you think they may be allowed that choice?

Edited by JAG

Didn't the "PM" do this when they canceled his Passport, I read it on thsi website here

No, the PM called for his rank to be stripped, all the stripping is done by the police chief, and all the dancing he did as part of his strip show is what the thread is about.

Everyone just wanted him to get on with the stripping, and less dancing...........sorry I digress!

Oh did he rush to scene LOL

Half these characters could not police a busy & Eleven.. I saw some uniforms and a fat pig no uniform smoking in public and giving Thais a hard time in Pattaya. They hand a Line od bikes looking for baht as usual.

Great policing and yes lay complaint and have him stripped. A great poli I like him... Mate run for prime minister.

Good decision

The police chief is an agent of the legal dept.

He doesn't dictate who should and shouldn't be prosecuted or punished.

Of course in LoS, things don't work that way. Ex-pm making charges?

Why does this smell like a carefully planned act in a prescripted plot?

It does not

That's a cracking argument, however, your argument is fatally flawed. Because I have the undeniably best logical argument of the day right here.

Yes it does.

How easy was it to logically prove you wrong?, very is my best logical answer.