Need spare part for my LG vacuum cleaner

Dario

Hi everyone,

usually I can help myself, but here I would be happy to get advice from the community. I presently live in the Isaan far away from civilization. I have a LG vacuum cleaner model C-VP753RD which I bought maybe four years ago in Pattaya.

One part, the so called upholstery nozzle broke some time ago, so I repaired it with "supa glue" but it didn't hold very long. I glued it again and it broke again. There is no LG service center anywhere nearby, the closest is 250 km away in Korat. Now, the LG Thailand website is only in Thai. That doesn't help us "farangs" at all.

I wonder if anyone here ever needed a spare part like this, most probably. How would you proceed in my case? Any (positive) input is very much appreciated. Please refrain from the usual bashing. Here I show what I need:

post-5472-0-03292900-1434869905_thumb.pn

Amorn electric have many spares they have a store in UDON i got in touch by e mail and had a reply confirming postal service

look online for contact details

Good news, thank you. Do you have a link? Can they handle request in English? Thanks, I just found their website. It's also in English. Long live the Amorn Group!

Edited by Dario

MOVING to Isaan forum for localised input

CharlieH. I think you have to leave it where it is as this has absolutely nothing to do with Isaan, because we can't get it there. I need a LG contact in English in Bangkok, so please be so kind and let members all over Thailand see this request. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by Dario

Correct, the LG website is in Thai Only, But you can use the automatic translation in Google Chrome to Navigate through it.

The customer service link is https://www.lg.com/th/support/message-customer-support. It also has phone numbers but you will need a Thai to speak to them.

Another thing you might try is to contact LG in Singapore it's in English:

http://www.lg.com/sg

Sounds like you need the part shipped to you in either case.