Thai man arrested for stealing over 300 underwear, bras in ten years

Thaivisa News

300 items of underwear collected over a 10 year period kept in his house and his wife did not notice, she obviously does not spend much time cleaning does she?

Finally under interrogation he additmitted he liked to sniff then, would like to know if the penalty for stealing and sniffing is greater than just stealing. Purely out of interest of course, no personal motive here.

I can't imagine that sniffing underwear is illegal.....

But I can make him a good price for my used underwear.....Just enough to buy new one. Well I am not female but maybe he can't sniff the difference.

If he can't sniff the difference, that sounds and smell fishy. Lol

A recent study found that 35 % of men have been injured while undoing a woman's bra.

Actually, I can vouch for that. I got injured while just recently trying to undo a woman's bra..

When I undid the woman in front of me at a 7 Eleven, she turned around and hit me with a plate of Sontham. facepalm.gif

This is a weird one. How on earth did his wife never uncover any of the underwear in the house? 300 pairs is a lot. You would think over a period of ten years, she would have seen something. What a strange bloke. Peculiar story. Not sure it amounts to "news", but a strange story nonetheless.

Had the lady next door to me knock to warn us that all her underwear had gone missing off the line, said if it happens again she's getting the police involved,, I nearly schit her pants..

And give them back to her after your "explosive diarrhea"....giggle.gif

Had the lady next door to me knock to warn us that all her underwear had gone missing off the line, said if it happens again she's getting the police involved,, I nearly schit her pants..

And give them back to her after your "explosive diarrhea"....giggle.gif

hahaha, excrement reply.

300 items of underwear collected over a 10 year period kept in his house and his wife did not notice, she obviously does not spend much time cleaning does she?

Finally under interrogation he additmitted he liked to sniff then, would like to know if the penalty for stealing and sniffing is greater than just stealing. Purely out of interest of course, no personal motive here.

This happened in Issan. No such thing as house cleaning up there. Everyone's property looks like a litter dump. They use something and then just throw the empty packets on the floor.

You think maybe you are overstepping the mark just a tad ? "No such thing as house cleaning up there" "They use something and then just throw the empty packets on the floor." Care to elaborate on that comment ? Maybe you could pop around to our house & I can throw you on the floor. You appear somewhat empty.

A great and valid point. You should mob the floor with this guy's body.

Have you ever heard of Panty vendor machines in Bangkok, where foreign women are the best customers?

Please have a look: http://www.wowasis.com/travelblog/?p=6135

Edited by lostinisaan

This happened in Issan. No such thing as house cleaning up there. Everyone's property looks like a litter dump. They use something and then just throw the empty packets on the floor.

Ok leytonorient, you care to make post 13 an apology for a being out of line with your original offering, or just going to fade into the distance ? We all make the odd mistake now & again. Show us what you're made of.

Just an idea.

Cheers..... Mal.

you must be an expert about Issan....(12 posts)