Multiple re-entry permit

mdp14

Airports is single only, as already mentioned you will have to go to your local immigration office for a multiple.

Still in time to edit: Just stumbled over this topic which says that one can get a multiple at the airport.... Apologies for the wrong? info. Friend left 3 weeks ago, but could just get a single. So....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/644529-multiple-re-entry-stamp-possible-at-airport/

Airports only issue single Re-Entry permit's.

------------------------------

That's true

That is because the original reason for airports giving out a re-entry permit was only for emergencies'....... when someone had a need to leave Thailand on an emergency basis and then return later keeping their current visa and/or extension alive with that single entry re-entry permit.

I don't wish to contradict others as it is not my area of expertise but a colleague (Mexican passport) with an impending application for a work visa obtained a multiple re-entry for his tourist visa just last week at DMK prior to boarding his SIN flight. Cost was 3800 baht.

It may have been a special request.

I got a multi at Swampy earlier this year, no indication that anything has changed.

Looks like you where very lucky as they "normally" don't issue multiple re-entry permits on airports.

Let me give you my update.

Tecnichally multiple re-entry permits are issued at both airports.

I think it depends a lot and the type of visa you have whether you will get it or not.

It costs 3,800 baht and it's very quick.

post-241193-0-41534800-1436500282_thumb.

Archived