Seeking Couples Friendly Club?

jake

Hi there, Me and the Wife are heading to Phuket in May, where is the Best Club to seek out Bi Females who don't mind a Lady near 50? Looking for Clean and Easy Going Lady(ies) who enjoy 3 or 4 Way?

Cheers Jake & Jill

Hi there, Me and the Wife are heading to Phuket in May, where is the Best Club to seek out Bi Females who don't mind a Lady near 50? Looking for Clean and Easy Going Lady(ies) who enjoy 3 or 4 Way?

Cheers Jake & Jill

Any lady bar! They are clean, very easy and if you have the money, I am sure a 3 OR 4 way, could be on the cards - then again she is 50, it might cost more :o

Thanks, Jill might be close to 50 but still looks 35. :o That one contact for Michelle, is that for a Swing Club? Are there any good Blues Bars or Old Classic Rock Bars in Phuket?

Jake & Jill

That one contact for Michelle, is that for a Swing Club? Are there any good Blues Bars or Old Classic Rock Bars in Phuket?

Jake & Jill

Yes thats Right.To be honest I was given a business card with that name and address last november.

Bars a lot of bars will play whatever music you want if that keeps you spending Baht :o I don`t know any bars which just play blues or rock but there will be.

So many bars ,so little time!! :D:D

Whom ever stated this often seen thread it is very simple if you want to see you wife or 69 with another woman the just ask the mamasan at any bar who will put on a lesbo show for some baht. Now I suggest you go for a Lady Boy, preferably pre-op so the Kateoy can hit oyu in the dumpster while you dqarling wife licks on her her fake tits. May I recommend Kohjoy bar in the Tiger complex to find some of the best LB's and possiblyu a real female who service both of you.

http://www.kohjoy.com/cd/index.html

Cheers and happy sex in Boom Land!

OK Now that you have peeked our interest! What can we expect to pay a Nice Girl 25-35 for a evening of Fun? Second question do the Ladies enjoy doing other Ladies? :D

They prefer ladies but I won't say why. But the enjoying part,... :o

• 4 weeks later...

What you are looking for is a double boom! No problem speak to the mamasan or bartender and they tell oyu which girls will go that way. Please do be clear with the lass about what you are looking for and I'm sure you'll be able to buy lots fo Double Booms etc. If the gent is looking for a night out get one girl and she'll get the other. The have favorites that work together, oftehn room mates.

Might I also suggest the Eden Club on Soi 7/1 Sukhumvit in Bangkok. You can bring the Mrs along and pick out two play mates for 1.5 hours of pleasure. Opens at 1 pm and charges about 3000 baht which include costumes and toys. Yes they will service your backside and any thin else you want! Great sex workers, the best in Thailand! Search this site for more info!

• 3 weeks later...

go to Christens and tell the papasan exactly what you want or just go to a bar and let you girl give the eye to somebody she wants to go with and see how it goes.

Now some people like this idea. Go to Coktails and Dreams bar in Soi Tiger and sniff out a a lovely Thai Kateoy for the evening.

http://www.kohjoy.com/cd/index.html will prvide you with some insights.

Enjoy,