Smart Phone theft suspect arrested by Pattaya Police

webfact

Smart Phone theft suspect arrested by Pattaya Police

steal-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Monday afternoon, Pattaya Police announced the arrest of a 29 year old man wanted in connection with the theft of a 15,000 Baht Smart Phone in South Pattaya.

Few details are known about the alleged crime which occurred on the night of 4th July in Soi Bongkot in South Pattaya. Khun Suksaen is alleged to have stolen a Samsung A7 Phone from Khun Ganjana aged 29.

Police were able to track the escape route of the alleged thief who was arrested at his home in the Huay Yai area on Monday.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/202482/smart-phone-theft-suspect-arrested-by-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-07-07

Some details about how police tracked down the criminal would be good.

Pointing pics in terms of crime journalism are top notch. Especially in Pattaya, which I put down to the practice they get.

The accompanying story details however leave a lot to be desired.

Some details about how police tracked down the criminal would be good.

Pointing pics in terms of crime journalism are top notch. Especially in Pattaya, which I put down to the practice they get.

The accompanying story details however leave a lot to be desired.

I think the pointing in this case was a little half-hearted and limp wristed. The BIB need to get there act together in terms of pointing training, obviously wasting too much time on other less important issues.