Tourist police job?

Hi guys, I'm pretty new here; If I posted this thread in the wrong section I'm sorry for that, newbie's mistake but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

Okay so, first off, me and my friends have done everyday minimum wage jobs students usually do during summer breaks. But we've decided to step up the game a little bit and try find work in a more mature and professional environment for work experience and possibly future job opportunities.

I'm Thai, fluent in both English and Thai, 19 years old (just to make it clear that absolutely no visas or work permit is required) and I want to ask if it's realistic or possible at all to work in the Tourist police sector in Suvarnahumi Airport? If yes, where do I start? Are there any prerequisites? I've looked all over the airport's website and nothing came up. The only thing that comes on google is Phuket'sarrow-10x10.png tourist police.

If it's not realistic or possible then forget I said anything. Cheers!

Edited by MatteoBassini

Actual Tourist Police wouldn't be employed by the airport.

Go to the Tourist Police website. There's a link if you want to contact them.

http://www.touristpolice.go.th/

Airport and airline security personnel, you'd need to contact AOT or individual airline employment office.

Pretty sure these sorts of jobs are coveted and not easy to get with no prior experience or personal "connections" to those who do the hiring.

Dear Matteo,

you sound like precisely the guy I am looking for. I am an author and have written 2 books about Thailand. One is a book of short stories & I am looking to first publish them in Thai, and second, turn them into screenplays for Thai TV. Unfortunately I don't know how to PM only how to reply. If you PM me we can discuss this project. I live here permanently half an hour from Pattaya. I have contacts in local publications who might relish you joining their staff.