French envoy gets list of lese majeste suspects in exile

webfact

...aaaaahhh...the ever so popular "you are not on my side, you are a red-shirt"- defense!

A little reminder:

"There is a different between fashion and burnt a flag "

" Section 135 Whoever, doing any act to the flag or any other emblem to be symbolized the friendly Foreign State with the intention to deride that State, shall be imprisoned not out of two years or fined not out of four thousand Baht, or both."

Your quotes, your laws, your stupidity!

Thai law, and this law do not refer to underwear, but people who burn or destroy foreign symbol, your misinterpreted of law and your bad faith are immeasurable

Very amazing the problem you have got with underwear ......

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...aaaaahhh...the ever so popular "you are not on my side, you are a red-shirt"- defense!

A little reminder:

" Section 135 Whoever, doing any act to the flag or any other emblem to be symbolized the friendly Foreign State with the intention to deride that State, shall be imprisoned not out of two years or fined not out of four thousand Baht, or both."

Thai law, and this law do not refer to underwear, but people who burn or destroy foreign symbol, your misinterpreted of law and your bad faith are immeasurable

Thai immigration laws make no mention of foreign nationals. Does that mean the law does not apply to them?

Now if you think France is really country of Freedom and free speech......

Yesterday 300 persons have been arrested in all Paris follow a forbidden but peaceful protest against Holland and is government (That you recall anything ?)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xzk4x_paris-20-contestataires-arrete-lors-du-defile-militaire-du-14-juillet_news

The french authority claim "This demonstration has not been declared and therefore is considered illegal"

https://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lefigaro.fr%2Fflash-actu%2F2015%2F07%2F14%2F97001-20150714FILWWW00208-300-manifestants-pour-un-coup-d-etat-interpelles-a-paris.php&edit-text=&act=url

So what? What has it to do with freedom of speech? They have been stopped because they were going to Concorde square and disturb the parade. Not because of their ideas that they are allowed to diffuse freely.And had no autorisation. As written in the news they have all been released the same day.

A little reminder:

Yet, if foreign flags are put on underwear in Thailand, but the Thai flag is or can not, then it is the Thais--or certain Thais with say in the matter--who have a problem with underwear.

Do you really keep having such difficulty getting this point? It seems to be a pretty simple, logically-made one.

A little reminder:

Thai immigration laws make no mention of foreign nationals. Does that mean the law does not apply to them?

We not speak about Thai immigration law but criminal code

Yesterday 300 persons have been arrested in all Paris follow a forbidden but peaceful protest against Holland and is government (That you recall anything ?)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xzk4x_paris-20-contestataires-arrete-lors-du-defile-militaire-du-14-juillet_news

The french authority claim "This demonstration has not been declared and therefore is considered illegal"

https://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lefigaro.fr%2Fflash-actu%2F2015%2F07%2F14%2F97001-20150714FILWWW00208-300-manifestants-pour-un-coup-d-etat-interpelles-a-paris.php&edit-text=&act=url

So what? What has it to do with freedom of speech? They have been stopped because they were going to Concorde square and disturb the parade. Not because of their ideas that they are allowed to diffuse freely.And had no autorisation. As written in the news they have all been released the same day.

Some protester claim in some news that there right of assembly and free speech has been violate by french authorities.......

A little reminder:

Read the part that I bolded again and look up the word deride!

After that...bury your head!

I invite you to go RTP to logde complain against Central or other market........

If you are not agree with thai law and Thailand you can leave the country

Edited by than

A little reminder:

We not speak about Thai immigration law but criminal code

Which you are deliberately misreading.

A little reminder:

I invite you to go RTP to logde complain against Central or other market........

So can you. And?

Have you even read this topic...It's what some Thai folk have done already... please pay attention more closely next time.

Let's recap page two of the forum. We have one poster who while trying to justify 112 first tried to spin Bastille Day as some sort of kumbaya between the monarchy and the peasants. He then moved to the typical red herring that there are some European countries that have lese majeste in their civil codes, never mind the fact that the best example he could find was one person being fined 200 euros. Finally, he came to the great comparison of "at least Thailand is not North Korea." The logical fallacies (and comedy) are still continuing...

This must be a field day for some Thais in Europe. If their names are on the list you hold a free ticket for asylum and welfare...

Apparently the three individuals named - a Thammasat academic, a former civil rights commissioner and an LGBT student activist have already received political asylum from the French based on what were adjudged to have been legitimate claims for refugee status.

A little reminder:

Aaaaah, finally: the last resort of the guy, that does not have a point and clearly understands nothing!

Some protester claim in some news that there right of assembly and free speech has been violate by french authorities.......

OK they can complain if they want! Can you cite a country where it is allowed for protesters to disturb the parade for the national feast?

You may not know but the people who organised this protest have organised several authorised protests before, have been interviewed at TV, etc...

When it said a "list" of names I expected something on the order of 10-30 names.

But possibly only 3 names? And is it a secret as to who they are?

You could have left a phone message with the embassy operator for the three names instead of embarrasing a Thai government official to meet the envoy. If these people are in France I hope the international press interviews them for their unfiltered response to the charges.

I'm sure the French Ambassador took the list with suitable diplomatic decorum and thanked the Thais whilst suitable wai-ing.

I'm sure he also knows exactly what to do with it.

The list remains are in the trash bin next to the toilet !