Craving to Purchase a all beef Hot dog, Where in Pattaya?

dannywla

I typically purchase Hebrew National All Beef Hot a dog, googled it and does have the nasty by products listed above. I believe that the pork and chicken hot dogs do have those ingredients! not a quality Kosher all beef hot dog as mentioned previously!

If you like New York style beef hotdogs then Oscar Mayer hotdogs simply will not cut the mustard. There is a new place that opened on Soi 17 (Soi 2) called Beertopia whose business is primarily craft beers. They do sell New York style all-beef hotdogs produced in Bangkok which are the best I have found in Pattaya.

I've bought all beef hotdogs are Foodland. They're in the meat case at the back.

Yeah, we've bought them for 4th of July parties, nobody likes them.

Same here. I stopped buying them last year. Absolutely flavourless, like every other casing meat prepared here. But imports are so crazily expensive.

I've bought all beef hotdogs are Foodland. They're in the meat case at the back.

Same here. I stopped buying them last year. Absolutely flavourless, like every other casing meat prepared here. But imports are so crazily expensive.
My suggestion, visit Beertopia, try one of their all beef hotdogs and if you like them you can buy a 10 pack for 400 baht, not overly considering expensive the quality. Edited by ThaiBob

I typically purchase Hebrew National All Beef Hot a dog, googled it and does have the nasty by products listed above. I believe that the pork and chicken hot dogs do have those ingredients! not a quality Kosher all beef hot dog as mentioned previously!

Those "by products" are not nasty and why should they be wasted? Ground down they are merely additional protein. For example, the liver and kidneys are the most nutritious of all the body parts.

Some of their hot dogs are bland and tasteless and some are ghastly and you kind of wish they were tasteless. But they have about a dozen different types and some aren't bad.

I haven't found one that tastes like a good kosher dog yet, but some are surprisingly good. You just have to experiment.

Some of their hot dogs are bland and tasteless and some are ghastly and you kind of wish they were tasteless. But they have about a dozen different types and some aren't bad.

I haven't found one that tastes like a good kosher dog yet, but some are surprisingly good. You just have to experiment.

When you say all beef then the choices become very limited, not only at Foodland but the other stores too. Haven't found anything acceptable at any of these stores (Big C Extra, Foodland, Villa, AKA, etc.).

When you say all beef then the choices become very limited, not only at Foodland but the other stores too. Haven't found anything acceptable at any of these stores (Big C Extra, Foodland, Villa, AKA, etc.).

Agreed. The question then becomes whether you want "all beef" for the taste, or for other reasons.

For example, I love many brands of Kosher hot dogs. But it's because they taste good, not because they're all beef.