adress for imigration office in Bangkok

Apologies if it out there already cant seem to find it.

I am going to Bangkok to apply for a change of visa from tourist to 90 day o visa i understand i have to go twice 15 days apart.

my questions

1, a list of paper work needed please

2, address of the immigration office i need in Bangkok

thanks in advance

Edited by Sutty

Where are you living at now? Some offices near Bangkok have been authorized to accept the applications that are then sent to Bangkok for approval.

You must have 15 days remaining on your entry to apply.

On what basis are you applying for the change of visa status?

Map and other info here for Chaeng Wattana immigration. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/location1.html

ubonjoe living in Pattaya for now about another 9 months here then Khon Kaen applying for either a marriage visa or retirement judging from some of the horror stories about marriage visa i will probably go down the retirement route. so any info would be much appreciated ie paper work have tm 86 which i believe to be correct passport and all photo copies of relevant pages. passport photo. condo lease agreement. and Bhart LOL anything else????

If you are applying based upon retirement you can do it at Jomtien immigration. They will accept the application and send it to Bangkok for approval. Then you go back to have the via/entry stamps done after approval.

You will need proof of the 800k baht being in the bank on the date of application (no 60 days needed). A bank letter proving the balance and updated bank book and copies.

If marriage you would have to go to Bangkok. Your wife would need to go with you and you would need all the documents needed for an extension based upon marriage.

When you move to Khon Kaen will just need to change your address. No need to apply for another extension until the one you will be getting expires.

• Like 1

I gave you the financial proof info if you are using the money in the bank option.

A completed TM86 form with an attached 4cm X6cm photo attached. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm86.pdf

Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry/permitted to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

The condo lease agreement will needcopies of the owners house book and ID card attached to it.

Thanks everything but landlords house book and id cant get that he is out of country for months so will go without it. Got proof of residency from them with lease agreement so hopefully they will let it through cheers