If you don't like boring - where can I find posts - don't click...

tropo

I need to find some 3V CR2032 batteries for various appliances. So far I've only found the CR2025 variety. These are the flat batteries that resemble a 2 baht coin.

In case you're interested, CR 2032 is 20mm diameter by 3.2mm thickness, so the other one is no good. I'm sick of getting "what the hell is he talking about" blank stares from shop staff.

Where can I find these?

Seeing as they (2032), are the batteries that are used in the remote for the Apple tv, you might want to try one of those iStudio, or iBeat shops, or anywhere that sells Apple goods.

Edited by phetphet

Seeing as they (2032), are the batteries that are used in the remote for the Apple tv, you might want to try one of those iStudio, or iBeat shops, or anywhere that sells Apple goods.

Amazon have them in abundance,and pretty cheap too!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=battery+cr2032&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=27719125141&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=s&hvrand=11916936804668452228&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_2svsv9g561_b

PS 3V of course.

You can also get these batteries from computer shops(used in computer mother boards) but the cost is another thing!

Edited by MAJIC

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=battery+cr2032&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=27719125141&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=s&hvrand=11916936804668452228&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_2svsv9g561_b

PS 3V of course.

You can also get these batteries from computer shops(used in computer mother boards) but the cost is another thing!

I don't want to order them online. They shouldn't cost more than about 50 baht or so here. The CR2025's are 37 baht or 40 baht in 7Eleven. I don't want to wait weeks for delivery. I need one for my heart rate monitor tomorrow. Measuring my heart rate is essential because I don't want to get a heart attack while training and I like to do HIIT... so it's urgent.

Probably a camera shop or somewhere like that. Just thought someone would now exactly where I can get them for sure.

PS 3V of course.

I don't want to order them online. They shouldn't cost more than about 50 baht or so here. The CR2025's are 37 baht or 40 baht in 7Eleven. I don't want to wait weeks for delivery. I need one for my heart rate monitor tomorrow. Measuring my heart rate is essential because I don't want to get a heart attack while training and I like to do HIIT... so it's urgent.

Probably a camera shop or somewhere like that. Just thought someone would now exactly where I can get them for sure.

I would have thought something as important as measuring your heart rate,would have warranted a stock of the Batteries!

So you need a Battery urgent tomorrow! and we are only talking a few miserable baht.......Hmm !

Indeed - Tukcom is the usual place to find this type of thing. Start with Amorn, and if no luck, head to the top, and work your way down.

Other options

Powerbuy on Klang - usually full array of batteries

HomeWorks on Suk has half a long big shelf of batteries. I recall buying the very same CR2032's about a year ago there.

Or

http://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=CR2032

CR 2032 not found? Seriously?

What shops have you looked at?

It might well be that some smaller chain stores don't have them.

But others have written were to look.

Sorry but shipping with Amazon for such a trivial thing is overkill!

Although its not a typical watch battery type, you might also look at a watch (repair) shop if there is one close.

They usually have a big selection of the cells.

I was searching for a cell for my car remote, a 1620 (NOT 2016 that you find everywhere).

Got one at the watch maker/shop.

What you often see in Thailand is the Panasonic brand in the blue/white "strips" (you can buy one piece also).

551f58cc69710.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ

PS 3V of course.

I would have thought something as important as measuring your heart rate,would have warranted a stock of the Batteries!

So you need a Battery urgent tomorrow! and we are only talking a few miserable baht.......Hmm !

I have 2 heart rate monitors which use the same batteries, therefore I thought I had a backup, but the backup is acting strangely. After about 15 minutes it would shoot up to over 200 bpm. I don't know if it's a fault or the battery is getting low. My heart rate can't go that high.smile.png I've managed 173 bpm, and that's pushing the bounds of safety for a 56 year old.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed.

You can find these 032 batteries at many 7-11's and Family Marts. They are usually in the same rack with the 25's. I just bought two a couple weeks ago. They are 38 baht I think.

Thanks! I did try two 7Elevens, but they only had the CR2025. I assumed that would be the case for all 7Elevens.

I'll try a few more in my area, and if no luck will head to Tukcom.

Edited by tropo

You can find these 032 batteries at many 7-11's and Family Marts. They are usually in the same rack with the 25's. I just bought two a couple weeks ago. They are 38 baht I think.

Thanks! I did try two 7Elevens, but they only had the CR2025. I assumed that would be the case for all 7Elevens.

I'll try a few more in my area, and if no luck will head to Tukcom.

I tried 2 more 7Elevens in my area. The 2nd one had 2 in stock.

Once again, thanks to all for your help!

there are stacks of them in Tesco's on North Pattaya, there are panasonic branded, I can't remember the price sorry

Strange thing is that there are 2025s everywhere, in Foodland too, only 2025s but energizers branded.

If you can help it, don't buy in 7-11, from my experience in buying other sizes of lithium battery as they are more expensive than other place, the very same panasonic brand I bough is 20 baht cheaper in Family Mart just down the road of all places.

the big tear of strips like in KhunBENQ's picture is a bit cheaper if you can find places that sell them, I used to get them from Klong Thom electronics market in Bangkok but the ones I found in tescos are individually blister packed