Boneheads at 7-11 cant web (microwave)

kaorop

Rant: So, sometimes I'm stuck for food.

And have to get stuff from the 7-11's and yet time after time, I have to remember to check what they have done, <deleted>

Either tepid warm with cold centre or so hot the whole thing flops around like steaming pile of keee.

They are given preset times to follow and CANNOT do that, complete brain dead, bonehead, dickwads.

signed, eating a crap cold burger after throwing something out the car window yesterday.

Rant: So, sometimes I'm stuck for food.

And have to get stuff from the 7-11's and yet time after time, I have to remember to check what they have done, <deleted>

Either tepid warm with cold centre or so hot the whole thing flops around like steaming pile of keee.

They are given preset times to follow and CANNOT do that, complete brain dead, bonehead, dickwads.

signed, eating a crap cold burger after throwing something out the car window yesterday.

When I first came to Thailand, I ate alot of that 7/11 food.. I still occasionally do, regardless of the flack your getting after a night on the beers you cant beat those cheese and ham toasties.. compared to UK microwave food it isnt that bad I dont think, but cannot say I have ever had that problem to be honest... the burgers take max 60 seconds and are piping hot. Maybe they just dont like you? :P

whistling.gif

I don't know if you have ever been in a managerial or staff training slot.

But if you ever have, you would know how difficult it is to get a normal human being to follow step by step instructions.

Instead of just following instructions as they are written, people will try to attempt to "interpret" instructions in their own context and not just follow the written instructions.

This is a natural human instinct, psychologists know this characteristic human behavior well.

I've had the task before of writing such "training guides" and I know the problem.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

I've never felt the slightest urge to eat 7-11 food. Why would you, when there's delicious freshly cooked Thai food available literally everywhere?

at 2-3 in the morning, after a night on the beers in north Thailand... you dont always feel like asian food, and you feel like something unhealthy and quick to soak up the beer... why do people eat donner kebabs in the uk?

I've never felt the slightest urge to eat 7-11 food. Why would you, when there's delicious freshly cooked Thai food available literally everywhere?

at 2-3 in the morning, after a night on the beers in north Thailand... you dont always feel like asian food, and you feel like something unhealthy and quick to soak up the beer... why do people eat donner kebabs in the uk?

Because kebabs are a delicious snack of freshly grilled meat and fresh salad in bread, not microwaved, processed crap.

So... We're driving around drunk late at night after a "night on the beers" while throwing food, paper and other litter out of the car. All the while we are calling the 7/11 staff dickheads.

Yeah, I can relate. I was drunk once.

Cheers.

Because kebabs are a delicious snack of freshly grilled meat and fresh salad in bread, not microwaved, processed crap.

Some kebabs are, donner kebabs in the uk are processed crap as you say.. basically all I am saying in sometimes we feel like an unhealthy snack, come on... I generally eat healthy but occasionally I will have a mcdonalds or something bad for you

So... We're driving around drunk late at night after a "night on the beers" while throwing food, paper and other litter out of the car. All the while we are calling the 7/11 staff dickheads.

Yeah, I can relate. I was drunk once.

Cheers.

Who mentioned driving? would'nt dream of drink driving in Thailand myself

Doner kebabs are crap if you go to a crap kebab shop.

I just don't see why you would choose to eat crap. It's not about healthy or unhealthy. If I'm eating something unhealthy, I want it to be tasty.

Understood and agreed, however I find some of the micro burgers/tosties in 7/11 quite tasty... very rarely do I eat that stuff but it has its place