Wine connection

northernjohn

The Wine Connection at Rimping near Airport Plaza doesnt serve food but you can get it from the Japanese place next door as you drink your wine.

Isn't that very close to the Far East University? In which case as of next month there is no wine being served anymore at this wine connection....

The Wine Connection at Rimping near Airport Plaza doesnt serve food but you can get it from the Japanese place next door as you drink your wine.

Isn't that very close to the Far East University? In which case as of next month there is no wine being served anymore at this wine connection....

Good point.

Thank you all for the information.

I have a gift voucher that is good only at the one by the university and Meechok Plaza. I have no need of wine so that leaves only Meechok Plaza.

Good point.

I have a gift voucher that is good only at the one by the university and Meechok Plaza. I have no need of wine so that leaves only Meechok Plaza.

Except that they only sell wine at Meechock Plaza branch.

Good point.

Except that they only sell wine at Meechock Plaza branch.

Better get down to Nim City quick smart then - and good on Gulfsailor for making the school connection. On a personal note, I've never been that impressed with the food at Wine Connection; it's OK, but not brilliant.

Looks like the Wine Connection at Promenada Mall might be out of luck and shut down as well. Seems to be under 300m from St Paul's School?

And TOPS will need to stop selling booze also it seems, for the same reason.

I don't do impressions of restaurants.... I can do a reasonable one of Sir Winston Churchill if that's any help?

I don't do impressions, but I do an impersonation of Wine Connection. I call it Whine Connection. It serves sour grape wine and oversized portions of nondescript word salad. It's a virtual restaurant on TVF.

T

Archived