Dog Breeders

kurgen

Be very careful when buying a large breed dog here,,,,,,,, try to find a place that only has one breed of dog and is very clean,,,,,, the best is if they already have money and they just like dogs...... if they wash the puppys everyday and have a dog groomer this will make it alot easier for you to wash your dog when it reaches over a hundred pounds,,,,,,,,, early social skills development is the key phrase here,,,,,,,,,, if the dog wasnt handled much when it was born to 8 weeks they can have intolerable personalities....... there are some good dogs here but buyer beware.............. get a thai dog magizine and look at the pictures then have a thai friend call around for you,,,, viset the kennel in person and dont fall in love with the first adoreable puppy you see,,,, build a wall around your house and hope your dog never bites anyone outside your property........... I personaly have a very large FILA which a full grown female will wieght no less than a 150 pounds with males usualy closer to 200....... these are potentialy very dangerous dogs and they definatly dont like strangers..........

Guest Lazarus

Why ever would a person, living in Thailand, with more than half a brain, want a bull mastiff? Small penis perhaps.

Why ever would a person, living in Thailand, with more than half a brain, want a bull mastiff? Small penis perhaps.

As I have almost 75% of my grey matter still in fairly good working order I might as well answer you.

In England I owned 2 bullmastiffes. I found them to be great pets , very loyal and intelligent. I never had a problem with them biting people.

I am now moving out into the sticks and would feel a lot more comfortable knowing that while I'm out my house isn't going to be ransacked by some strung out junky looking for his next fix.

As a breed they have the added bonus of not needing much excercise, which fits in with my punishing excercise regime quite well.

I'm sure my penis would seem small compared to you , you big prick !

SIR, Ive often wondered why people would insert themselves into a forum with a bunch of negative vibes when they have no idea about the subject matter. Most of the comments Ive read on these forums are from people who want to improve themselves or just make life a little easier,,,,,,, like finding a good dog as in MANS BEST FRIEND...... Or just finding the coldest beer in town........ Im not easy to piss off but Ill tell you when you run your mouth off about my Dog,,,,,,, that sir is crossing a line. But its real easy to sit behind your computer and tell yourself what a big man you are for telling a couple nice guys they must have little toys......If I had any say here I would have you removed from Thai Visa.

Well my smart arsed comments have been deleted by the powers that be.

Thaiflyer, I didn't mean to offend you ( well maybe a little ).

I found it all quite entertaining and that's all that matters.

Lighten up ,(ho ho) :o no need to spit your dummy out again !!