Stolen Money

MrRoko

Hello,

a lot of farangs i think were stolen for their money. Happen to me also and i would like to know if i do report in police would police do something or not.

What happened

I found a gril in Thailand i was with her 1 year and half and then she finished with me because she found some old guy with a lot of money. I have borrow her about 600 euros to open store in her house. After second visit her and her familly i send her this amout. I have borrowed her money and she agreed to pay back little by little. Then after 3 months of opening her store which she speak goes good, she go to cheat me. He find some old guy and now i think she will do the same with him, take him money, he will buy her house and then she will left him. She do this all her life, she have 3 babyies and i was with her and know just for two. I have all bank transfers of money and i would like to know if i reported. Will police in thailand do something, i have her name and bank acount. Also know now she living in city but not know adress.

I was 5 years younger and i think she reallly want to seatle down but now she go with old guy, i told him what will happen but she is fooled like i was. But he will lose much more money i think all his life savings because he is old and she wanted a house.

Please give me some advice, i would like to reported even i do not get back money, just she get the visit from police and some hearing or something like that.

And can someone tell me how is by law if i put video of she having sex in the internet, what police can do to me, is it not leagal or how is it?

Best Regards

Rok

I apologize for my english is not perfect.

I not gave money

i borrow money is much diferent!

What happen if i go to police?

What happen i publish her video?

You borrow the money to her, cool cool. Take the contract you had written up and signed by both of you to the police and make a report saying she is in breach of contract. with police report in hand you will be able to lodge a case at the courthouse and sue her for the outstanding amount.

You do have a contract for the loan don't you .

what is the video ?.... if it is damaging to her she can have you arrested, the courts are very proactive in this regard and you can expect to spend time in jail if found guilty.

Edited by Don Mega

Thanks NickJ

If i go to police and report the money which i borrow was stolen, would police go to her place and ask about it?

I would like revenge yes, she is alone in video sucking and having sex. if i put it online what can happen to me if she reported, can thai police arrest me, when i go thailand?

It is like that she is not thinking good or just want to take money from 68years old man again. I wanted to talk her out of this and so but she not want so is because the money.

So i do not care if she hurt of revange. Just must now to everything is by law to do not do anything illegal

I have just the verbal agreement of the loan, no contract.

But she borrowed also from thai people and think they will also go to police...

Ahh ok, so the money was a gift then.

Good luck taking that to the police.

To sum up all the posts so far ...... It is not a police matter when you give someone money with no contract to repay that but it will be a police matter if you publish videos of the girl without her permission and if they are in any way damaging to her reputation regardless of what that reputation was before.

You are not the first and will not be the last to fall for a pretty face and it is called the high cost of loving :)

Money is no problem, but i would like to have revange!

I was fooled, i admit but i really loved her. I was younger 5 years of her and now she

live with 68years old man to make the steal again. But this time she will take big, house,

car, just because of that she ended with me, or she find 68years old man more atractive

like 34old man. I try talk to her familiy to finish the man becaues she will when she old stay

alone. I would like that she cannot do this again and to something happen to her, police visit

or something. That she would know she is wrong, now she think how smart she is...

Maybe i was dumb but anyway.

If i put video internet and she reported, how she can prove i put this video online?

I can put it in internet in thailand or some other country in whcih i not live?

Then when i came to thailand i would be arested and need to explain what happen?

I never had such expirance so i need to take your adivce if i dont get better one, how can i legaly revange?

the history of money is adjusted (no contract, so no evidence)

prostitution being what it is in Thailand, the police will not go to him a ticket.

By against, you, from videos without permission, the young woman will turn against you and will file a complaint and it will be quite right.

Whatever video you will spend on it. It is forbidden.

And you may find yourself in jail for defamatory images.

a question: have you ever aired this video ???

Not beautiful, if you spend it on video.

Not beautiful as revenge.

Revenge is a two way street. She did wrong, then you do wrong, then she has a valid complaint ? No future in this so take everyone's advice and put it all behind you and learn from it.

There is NO legal way you you can resolve this issue. and you should avoid any illegal way to resolve it because that will make it worse.

I was fooled, i admit but i really loved her. I was younger 5 years of her and now she

live with 68years old man to make the steal again. But this time she will take big, house,

car, just because of that she ended with me, or she find 68years old man more atractive

like 34old man. I try talk to her familiy to finish the man becaues she will when she old stay

alone. I would like that she cannot do this again and to something happen to her, police visit

or something. That she would know she is wrong, now she think how smart she is...

If i put video internet and she reported, how she can prove i put this video online?

Then when i came to thailand i would be arested and need to explain what happen?

I never had such expirance so i need to take your adivce if i dont get better one, how can i legaly revange?

Size matters

Mrs Roko,

you were sussed out the min you posted, Yes he can clame the money back off you,so I would get a good lawyer

Mrs Roko,

you were sussed out the min you posted, Yes he can clame the money back off you,so I would get a good lawyer

Typo Claim

Thanks NickJ

If i go to police and report the money which i borrow was stolen, would police go to her place and ask about it?

I would like revenge yes, she is alone in video sucking and having sex. if i put it online what can happen to me if she reported, can thai police arrest me, when i go thailand?

It is like that she is not thinking good or just want to take money from 68years old man again. I wanted to talk her out of this and so but she not want so is because the money.

So i do not care if she hurt of revange. Just must now to everything is by law to do not do anything illegal

If she is alone in the video, what is she sucking ? And what is she having sex with?