Pattaya - Sisaket by BUS

alexlm

just to clarify Inzman (#3 above) - go west down Klang and turn right at 3rd road traffic lights. Small office is about 100m on the left. Normally good quality coaches parked outside

I have to agree with MJCM that the Nakhon Chai Air buses are your best and safest bet. They are on the east side of the Sukhumvit near Pattaya Klang. You can purchase online or by phone then pay for them at any 7-11 with the confirmation number very easy. They have different classes for different prices. I have taken the overnight executive with blanket, free snacks and drinks, huge legroom plus a stewardess about 6 times and they are very safe - not like many others. I travel to Ubon Ratchithani and find it very convenient and get a good overnight sleep. If I go by plane I have to get to the DM airport, the usual early arrival and wait, boarding, luggage wait etc. This for me is more relaxed for about 650 baht for the deluxe bus and I arrive well rested. And yes they go thru Buriram, Surin and Sisaket.

nakhonchaiair.com

3rd road bus 3rd class service booked a vip got a standard bus with blowing exhaust no refunds this is LOS.I also reccomend go with Nakonchai air gold service it was about 550 bht one way with sleeper seats and and snacks inc, good quality buses for Thailand not too crazy drivers I know been many times and I used to own a bus co in uk about 12 hours going from pattaya 9 hours coming back! best go overnite on an 8pm ish departure

3rd road just north of Pattaya klang is a small bus station that services issan. They have a bus to Sisaket.

OMG !! have you seen the condition of those buses? by spending a few hundred baht extra

better to travel on Nakohn Chai Air and know that you are going to get your destination safely.